Chapter 30

Chapter 30: SugaMon

Ever since Yoongi and Namjoon fell asleep together on the couch both of them where a little bit akward around each other. Yoongi was confused because he never thought he actually liked Namjoon but now he wasn't sure anymore. Namjoon was confused because he never actually thought of Yoongi more than just a close friend, while now he did. Because of this there was some tension between the two, they didn't know how to act around each other. This made mostly Yoongi very stressed. Yoongi was thinking about all this in his studio. He had gone to the studio to clear his head but so far it wasn't working. Maybe I should just make a song or 2 to clear my head. Yoongi thought while starting up the music programs. 

Namjoon walked into the dorm after a long day in the studio. When he walked into the kitchen everyone but Yoongi was already eating dinner. "Where is Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon asked surprised. He had hoped the older was at the dorm, having him around made him feel so much better. "I don't know." Jin said, "Haven't seen him all day." "Same, he's probably in his studio though." Taehyung said while taking another bite of his food. "Why would he be in his studio right now? We don't need anymore songs for the album." Jimin asked surprised. "I don't know but usually when nobody sees him  all day he's in his studio." Tae simpely said. "Do we have a schedule tomorrow?" Namjoon asked Jin. "Dance practice in the morning and concert practice after that." "Mhm, that means that if he's in his studio he needs to get out before 11pm for sure." Namjoon said while he sat down on the dinner table and started to eat his dinner as well. 

At 10:50pm Jin called Yoongi to ask him to go home but Yoongi wasn't planning on going home any time soon. When Yoongi starts working on a song he wants to finish it, no matter what. Jin was surprised at how stressed Yoongi sounded. They were all stressed because of the upcoming comeback and worldtour but Yoongi sounded stressed like they were having 4 comebacks at once. "Yoongs, you really need to come home, we have a packed schedule tomorrow!" Jin said trough the phone. "Hyung, I need to finish this song, really, I'll come home as soon as I'm done!" "Yoongi, you can't miss the practices tomorrow!" "Yeah yeah, I know, I'll come home as soon as I'm done!" Yoongi said before hanging up and going back to his song. He was making probably the hardest song he had ever made and of course, he wanted it to be perfect. Back at home Jin looked at Namjoon worried. "He's refusing to come home and he souned extremely stressed." "Mhm, that's not good." Namjoon was even more worried about Yoongi then the others, he really didn't want anything to happen to him. "When was the last time he slipped into little space?" Jungkook asked. He had overheard the conversation between Namjoon and Jin and got worried as well. "I think last week was the last time." Namjoon said. "If he doesn't get out his studio tomorrow we might have to force him into little space so he'll get rid of some stress." Jungkook said worried. They would only force him or Yoongi into little space when they weren't looking after themselves very well which was the case right now for Yoongi. "You're right" Namjoon said sadly, "Let's just go to sleep right now and hope he'll be here tomorrow." 

The next morning however Yoongi wasn't in the dorm. "Did Yoongi stay in his studio all night again?" Jimin asked surprised when he saw Jin walking into the kitchen without Yoongi behind him. "He did." Jin said very worried. "Everyone, I'm going to get Yoongi." Namjoon said when he walked into the kitchen as well. He was already completely dressed and ready to go. "Good luck!" The other said while hoping that he and Yoongi would both be back soon. Namjoon walked to the BigHit entertainment building thinking about Yoongi. He was confused by his own feelings but the closer he got to the bighit building, the more he was convinced he loved the elder. When Namjoon was finally standing infront of Yoongi's studio he simply didn't know what to do. He stood there for at least 5 minutes before he tried to doorbell. Yoongi looked up surprised at the sound of the doorbell. He looked at the time and got shocked, it was way later than he had thought it was, he had stayed up all night again by accident, which was also probably the reason why somebody rang the doorbell. Yoongi got up and opened the door. "Hyung!" Namjoon said relieved. "Oh, hey Namjoon-ah, come in." Yoongi said. He was happy that out of all member Namjoon had been the one to go and get him.  "Yoongi-hyung, you need to come we have practice!" "Oh yeah, sorry I forgot the time, let me get back to the dorm, change and I'll come to the practice room!" Yoongi said while he walked to his computer. "Hyung, why are you in your studio anyway?" "eeeh, n-nothing." Yoongi said suddenly sounding very nervous. "Jin-hyung said that you sounded very stressed on the phone." Namjoon continued, he didn't hear the nervous stutter in Yoongi's voice. "Yeah, ehm, I'm a little stressed but it's nothing don't worry." Yoongi said while he pressed some buttons. Namjoon just wanted to ask another question when Yoongi accidentally pressed a wrong button and the song he was working on started to play. Namjoon shut his mouth and looked up when he heard the song. "D-did you write this last night?" Namjoon said when Yoongi paused the song. "Y-yes." Yoongi said very embarresed. "Who was it about?" Namjoon asked, trying his hardest not to sound sad. He was convinced it wasn't about him, it couldn't be. "I-it's about nobody, don't worry about it." Yoongi said before he practically run out of his studio.