Chapter 43

Chapter 43: Home sweet Home

"Home sweet home" Namjoon sang while walking into the dorm. They had been abroad for more than 2 months so everyone was happy to finally be back home again. Everyone walked to their rooms and while some started to unpack, others (Yoongi) hugged their bed. "Jin-hyung, are you going to cook tonight or are we going to get take out?" Jimin shouted from his room. It was clear from his tone that he wanted to have home cooked food instead of stupid take out. He had had hotel food for 2 months straight, which is only a little bit better than take out. "I'll cook if someone besides Namjoon-ah will help me!" Jin shouted back. You could hear laughing coming from different places while Jimin and Hoseok both volunteered to help. "Namjoon-hyung? Wanna join me and Jungkook-ah on the playstation?" Taehyung asked when he was done with unpacking. "Yeah, fun! What are you planning on playing?" "We don't know yet, so if you have any suggestions just say so!" "Idk, let's just look trough our games" Namjoon said while walking over to the living room with Taehyung and Jungkook behind him. "Where is Yoongi-hyung Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook asked while looking around. "He probably fell asleep on his bed." Namjoon said while laughing. It was true though, Yoongi had fallen asleep on his bed as soon as he decided to hug it. 

It was around dinner time that it became clear that Jungkook wasn't feeling well. He kept sneezing and coughing but it wasn't anything very bad yet. "Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" Jimin asked after the 4th sneeze within 2 minutes. "Yeah, yeah, I just got a cold, it will be over by tomorrow, I'm sure of it." Jungkook answered before coughing loudly. Jin eyed the maknae suspicous, thinking that it was more than just a little cold but he let it be for now. Everyone went back to eating until they heard crying coming from one of the rooms, making Namjoon get up faster than light. He definitely didn't need to tell why he left so fast because those cries could only come from one person: Yoonie. 

Yoongi had fallen asleep already feeling little so he should have known that he would slip into baby space, but of course he hadn't realise. Meaning that when he woke up in baby space his baby self immediatly started to panic, aka cry. "Sssh, ssssh, It's okay." Namjoon said softly while walking to Yoonie and picking him up. "It's okay, I'm here" Yoonie immediatly calmed down when Namjoon picked him and Namnam up and put his head on Namjoon's shoulder while clutching the stuffie in his hand. "You are probably hungry, aren't you?" Namjoon said while taking the little to the kitchen. "Let's make you a bottle, shall we." Yoonie looked up when he heard the voices of the other members coming from the kitchen and smiled. Hearing the other members as well he finally calmed down completely. "Look who decided to wake up in baby space." Namjoon said with a smile when he walked into the kitchen and the others started to coo. "Jin-hyung, where did you let the bottles?" "I'll make one!" Jin answered immediatly, not wanting Namjoon to burn anything. "Oh, thank you hyung!" Namjoon said and sat down. "Hey little one!" Taehyung said while smiling widely. Yoonie smiled back and started to play with Taehyungs fingers until Jin put a bottle in his mouth. Sucking contently Yoonie slowly went back to sleep and the others decided that it was probably a good idea to go to bed as well. Traveling was extremely exhausting so they definitely needed a good night sleep. 

It wasn't a good night sleep for Jungkook though. He kept waking up because he couldn't breath trough his nose and because of coughing fits. When it was finally morning he was feeling absolutely horrible and didn't feel like doing anything but slipping. "Dada" Kookie whispered because his throat hurt so much but Jimin couldn't hear him because they were both sleeping in their own rooms. Kookie started to cry when nobody came in to make the pain less but that only made the pain worse. After a few minutes Kookie was scream crying and Jimin (and all the others) were wide awake. Jimin stormed into Kookie's room to see what was wrong but he couldn't see any murderers or monsters, making him confused. "What's wrong Kookie?" Jimin asked while walking closer to the little. "H-hurts" Kookie said inbetween cries. Jimin didn't need any other explanation than that because Kookie sounded so sick. "Ooh little prince, is your throat hurting?" "Y-yes" Kookie sobbed. "Come, let's go to the kitchen and get you some milk with honey and medicine to make the pain stop. Kookie nodded and made grabby hands to his Dada. Jimin picked him up and took him to the kitchen where he made a bottle. Namjoon and Jin where already sitting in the kitchen, both looking like they just woke up (which was probably the case). "What was wrong?" Jin asked when he saw Jimin carrying a teary faced Kookie. "He has a sore throat and a bad cough." Jin sighed and got up. "I'll grab some medicine for you." "Thank you hyung!" 

Yoongi also woke up from Kookie's cries and instantly felt like slipping but didn't. He first wanted to know why Kookie had been screaming his lungs out. "Namjoon-ah, why was Kookie screaming?" Yoongi asked sleepily while entering the kitchen. "He's sick." Namjoon answered. Yoongi's face faltered. Yoongi still felt like he was a bother to the other members when he was in little space, and being in little space while Kookie was both sick and in little space felt like being a huge bother. Namjoon saw the change in Yoongi but didn't know what it could be. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." Yoongi answered immediatly. That was enough for Namjoon to know that something was wrong but that Yoongi wouldn't tell him yet, so Namjoon would just keep an extra eye out for his boyfriend. 

The rest of the morning was horrible for Yoongi, he wanted to slip so badly but at the same time he didn't because Kookie's cold was getting worse, making him a very whiny and attention seeking little. Everyone was busy trying to make Kookie feel good because they felt so bad for the little. "Dada, can I have more milk?" Kookie asked, his throat was hurting again and milk had been helping a lot. "Of course baby!" Jimin said while he tried to get up but Kookie wouldn't let him. "Yoongi? Can you get Kookie some milk?" "O-of course" Yoongi stuttered back before walking to the kitchen. Namjoon raised an eyebrow and followed him, he was sure that Yoongi was hiding something again, and also already had an idea what it was. When he walked into the kitchen and saw Yoongi having problems making the milk so he started to help. "Yoongi?" Namjoon said, forgetting his honorifics on purpose, "is there anything you need to tell me?" Yoongi looked up and saw his boyfriend looking a little dissapointed which made him whimper. "Appa mad?" the now little whispered scared. Namjoon sighed relieved, "No baby, I'm not mad, I'm just a little disappointed that you didn't tell me earlier that you felt like slipping. You know we don't mind caring for two littles." "Bhut Kookie sick!" Yoonie argued. "We don't mind little prince, we are with 5 caregivers, we can take care of both of you, really." Yoonie slowly started smile very widely before giving his appa a big hug. "Appa help Yoonie make milk fow Kookie?" Yoonie asked with big eyes. "Of course little one" Namjoon answered and together they made the milk and brought it to Kookie. 

The rest of the day Yoonie was proudly caring for Kookie, which made Kookie very happy. Every time Kookie asked for something because he wasn't feeling well, Yoonie would either bring it or help one of the caregivers bringing it. Namjoon also looked proud because his little was trying to help so good. Next time he was going to coat Yoongi into slipping earlier because it made everyone happier. They really were back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I have no excuse why this chapter is so late, I hope you like it anyway though! 
For anyone who doesn't know yet, I'm making a second Yoongi-centric FLUFF book about cat hybrid Yoongi and owners BTS ^^ If you like this book because of the fluff you should definitely check that one out too, it's named 'Wanna be cat'! 

Also thank you for the 40k views! I never thought my book would do this good! Thank you so much!