Chapter 4

Chapter 4: unintended 

It had been a week since Yoongi's grumpy day and everyone had been keeping an eye on him. Even though it was clear he wasn't doing any better then before, he wasn't doing any worse either. Everyone was happy that he wasn't doing worse but especially Namjoon still wanted to know what was wrong. Sadly enough he didn't have any time yet to have a real conversation with Yoongi about it. Because even if the comeback was over, BTS was still busy, this time with filming 'run BTS' episodes.'

They had just arrived at the 'run BTS' filming side. The mangers had reservered 2 escape rooms to play for BTS and of course everyone was hyped to play. After a fast draw Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung formed team 1 and Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok formed team 2. Everyone had a lot of fun playing, even Yoongi felt better then he had for like 4 weeks. Yoongi knew he felt better because his little side was happy to play a game, even though the game was definitely made for big Yoongi and even though the game was very hard. A game is a game after all, and little Yoonie loves to play. Yoongi made a mental note to buy a new puzzle game for himself so he can puzzle while he's little. Yoongi's little side became even happier when his team won. 

Jungkook was having less of a good time. The escape room they were doing was hard, way too hard and both big and little Jungkook stopped enjoying it after 10 minutes. But because he wasn't happy and his little side also wasn't, he started slipping, while they were filming. It happened a few times before but sometimes Jungkook couldn't stop himself from slipping, nor could he force himself big. Something simulair had happened to Yoongi before. He had had times that he slipped unintended and couldn't force himself back. It had been very scary moments for Yoongi but he usually solved them by either running to his room or hiding in his studio. His little side was luckly for Yoongi very shy so Yoonie would hide as soon as he saw people when he was in little space. Even though Jungkook had slipped before at inconvenient times, he had never slipped while they were filming, or anywhere else where there were people who shouldn't know about Jungkook being a little. Because of this Jungkook started to panic, which made him slip even faster. "Psst, Jimin" Jungkook tried to whisper. His little self always had more difficulties whispering. "Yes Jungkook?" Jimin asked, still completely oblivious to what was happening to Jungkook. "I have pwoblem." Jimin looked up to Jungkook when he heard Jungkook not speaking correctly. "Kookie? Are you little?" "Yes Dada, Kookie sowwy, Kookie can't go big, Kookie twied but Kookie can't go big!" Kookie said nu really panicing. Kookie knew that his caregivers didn't like it when he goes into little space while they are doing important things. He was scared that he was getting punished for going into little space and not being able to go back to his big self. "Sssh Kookie, it's okay" Jimin said, feeling that Jungkook was feeling very bad about slipping. "Dada is here for you and we're gonna fix this together, okay? Just listen to me and do exactly as I say." "Yes Dada." "Good, now I want you to act as big as possible, can you do that for me?" "I'll twy Dada." "Good boy, now try not to talk too much and go search for anything in this room that you think is important, can you do that little prince?" "Yes Dada!" "If you think you find anything important for the puzzle, come and tell me, Seokie or Joonie, okii?" "yes! I'll be a big boy!" "Good, I love you little prince." "I love you too Dada!" Jungkook walked away to start looking for things he thought were important and Jimin went to tell Namjoon and Hoseok what happened. He was still very surprised that Jungkook had slipped at such an inconvenient time but Jimin knew that Jungkook couldn't always help it. "Namjoon, Hoseok, we have a little problem." Jimin said, trying not to make anyone suspicious about little Kookie. Namjoon and Hoseok luckly picked up on what Jimin said very fast when Jimin nodded to Jungkook. "Really, how did that happen?" Namjoon said, also trying not to be suspicious. "He doesn't know nor can he force himself" "Weird, hopefully it will be alright, by the way, I found this clue but I don't know how to solve it, can you help me?" Namjoon said, effectively changing the subject back to the game without making anyone suspicious. 

After a while Kookie started to get grumpy because he didn't understand anything from the game they were playing. To add to that he couldn't go do anything else meaning that he was bored and wanted to go home. "Dada" Kookie whispered to Jimin, "I want to go home and play with my stuffies." "Kookie, you can't, you'll have to act big for a little while longer, after that I promis I will get you an ice cream, okii?" Even though Jungkook wasn't happy with the answer his Dada was giving him, he understood that he couldn't change it and the thought of ice cream also made him want to be a good boy. "Okii Dada, I'll be a good boy!" Luckily for Kookie it only took the other three 10 more minutes to finish the escape room. "Dada, can I has ice cream now?" Jungkook whined to Jimin while still trying to whisper. "Just a little while longer, baby boy, then I'll get you ice cream." "twanks Dada!" Both Yoongi and Jin went stiff when they overheard the conversation between Kookie and Jimin, even though both for another reason. "Jimin, when did Kookie slip and why didn't he force himself back big?" Jin asked Jimin with a raised eyebrow. "10 minutes into the game, and he can't go back big, it's one of those moments." "Ooh, so that's why you promised him ice cream." "Had to come up with something to keep him acting big! He deserves the ice cream though, he has been a very good boy." 

Yoongi was jealous, very very jealous. Jealous at Kookie because he could slip even at times like this without anyone getting mad at him and because Kookie would get ice cream. Yoongi also wanted ice cream! But Yoongi couldn't slip, he absolutely couldn't slip right now. And stupid Kookie was making not slipping very hard. Yoongi knew he was getting mad at the wrong person for the wrong reason but he couldn't help it. He hated Kookie for always getting what he wanted even if it was at a bad time, while Yoonie didn't even have caregivers. Yoongi knew he would have to keep acting happy to end the 'run BTS' episode but he wasn't sure if he could. "Jin, Suga and V, you won this game, congratulations, here is your price!" the director said. Yoongi eagerly went to unwrap the present, trying to keep his little side as happy as possible after the encounter with little Kookie (seeing little Kookie pout at the present he didn't win also made Yoongi a little bit happier). In the end they decided to give Jin the present because he had done the most in the escape room. 

As soon as they were back at the dorm Yoongi went to his room and Kookie went to the kitchen to claim his ice cream. "Here you go Kookie, you were a very good boy today." "Twank you Jinnie! can we watch movie aftew ice cweam?" "of course little prince, of course" Hoseok answered. Namjoon looked around and saw that Yoongi had already gone to his room. Maybe this is a good moment to talk to Yoongi-hyung about what's going on Namjoon thought. "Boys, I'm going to check on Yoongi since he went to his room already." "Are you gonna try to talk to him?" Hoseok asked. "Mhm" "Good luck then, I hope he'll let you help him." I hope so too Namjoon thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the 2 Jungkook centric chapters, next one will be a Yoongi centric, I promis! I Just need a reason for Yoongi to slip! Also, when do you want me to make the others find out about Yoongi? After like 10 more chapters, or next chapter already? 

Also if anyone knows another word for 'even though', please tell me! I notice I use it a lot but I don't know what word I can use otherwise!