Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Eeyore

Namjoon didn't know what to do. At this point he was almost certain that Yoongi was a little too. He talked about it with Taehyung again and he was also almost certain that Yoongi was a little. They just both didn't know what to do. The only thing Namjoon knew was that he couldn't do anything for now. BTS was going to record another BTS run episode. 

Everyone was sitting around the breakfast table when Namjoon came back from a very early meeting with the managers. "Boys, we are gonna record another BTS run episode today and tomorrow! The managers came with the idea of a mini trip so everyone pack all you need for staying in vacation house for a day and night!" "Are we really going on a trip?!" Taehyung asked super happy. It wasn't a secret that Taehyung loved going to different places to take pictures. To be honest, they all really enjoyed going to different places. "Do we have to go..." Yoongi muttered, just loud enough for everyone to hear but for nobody to clearly understand. "What did you say Yoongs?" Jin asked. "Do we have to go..." "Wait, you don't want to go?" Jungkook asked surprised. "Eeh... no, I still have to finish my new song and I had things planned." "Sorry Yoongi-hyung, you'll have to go, it's for Army!" Namjoon said, also surprised. Usually Yoongi liked going to different places as well, he wondered what Yoongi had planned that was so much more important than a fun trip. "What did you have planned then?" Jimin asked, apperently thinking roughly the same as Namjoon. "Nothing intresting to you." Yoongi said coldly, while blushing. Immediatly after Yoongi got up from the table and went to his room. "Did anyone else saw that Yoongi-hyung was blushing?" Jimin asked the other members. "Yeah, I saw it too... Why would hyung blush?" Hoseok asked amazed. 

Yoongi was mad at himself, again. If I keep messing up like this I could as well have a neon sign floating above my head saying I'm a little. Yoongi thought while throwing random things in his suitcase. Of course we had to go on a trip just when I finally had enough courage to buy myself a second plushie, of course... Yoongi hadn't lied to the others when he said he had things planned. He had it all thought out. It was a Thursday today so he would have gone to the studio like usual, and he would have finished his song. The song was already almost finished so he would have had more time then usual after he was done. He was going to use that time to walk to the local toy store to buy himself the Eeyore plushie he absolutely adored. He would have had the cashier make the plushie a cute present so it looked like he bought a present for his little cousin. At home he would lock himself in his room and have his little self pretend like someone bought him a present and unwrap the Eeyore. He had had it all planned out. But ofcourse it wouldn't go as planned, ofcourse the managers had something planned for them and ofcourse he almost accidentally told everyone that he was gonna buy a plushie for himself. While Yoongi was drowing in his own thoughts and packing his suitcase somebody knocked on the door. "Yoongs, can I come in" Jin asked. "Mhm" Yoongi answered, not in the mood to talk. Jin walked into the room to see Yoongi packing his case like a madman. "Jeez, Yoongi-ah, are you okay?" Jin asked startled after he almost got hit by a flying shoe Yoongi had tried to throw in his suitcase. "Yes Jin. I'm totally fine now please  go away, thank you." Yoongi answered coldly, he really wasn't in the mood to talk. "Sorry sorry, but I gotta pack my stuff as well, so please try not to hit me with anything." "Mhm." 

After an hour of people running around the dorm trying to pack everything they needed for the trip they were all ready to go. All expect Jungkook that was. Jungkook had slipped around 10 minutes before the managers would pick them up because he couldn't find one of the plushies he had wanted to take along and right now Kookie was throwing a tantrum. "KOOKIE WANTS HIS DOGGO STUFFIE. GIVE KOOKIE HIS STUFFIE" Kookie yelled while stomping his feet and hitting both Jin and Jimin and the same time. Namjoon looked on this watch to see that the managers would be here in 5 minutes, which meant that they had 5 minutes to calm Kookie down and get him back into big space. "Jin, Jimin, 5 minutes!" Namjoon said to them. "I know hyung, but he's being a real pain." "Try giving him something or promis him something!" Hoseok yelled from the hallway, he and Taehyung were placing all the suitcases in the hallway so they could go as soon as the managers arrived. "Good idea, Namjoon yelled back to Hoseok and went to Kookie. "Kookie, can you look at me for a second baby boy?" Namjoon said in a soft voice to the still crying Kookie. Kookie looked up to Namjoon. "It's not nice to throw a tantrum Kookie, but if you stop right now and go big again, I pinky promis you that we'll buy you 2 extra plushies while we're driving to the vacation house, okay?" "Y-you p-pinky pw-pwomise?" "Yes, I pinky promis, and you can even come into the story with me to tell me which ones you want, okay? But then you'll have to go big right now." Kookie was thinking until everyone saw that he had made up his mind. "I'm big again." "Thanks Jungkook-ah" Namjoon said with a smile. "Can anyone get Yoongi-hyung because we need to go!" Taehyung yelled from the hallway were he had just opened the door for the managers. 

Yoongi was very mad, and not only at himself anymore. At this point he was mad at everyone. He, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin were sitting in the van while Jungkook and Namjoon were buying 2 plushies. Namjoon had asked the managers if they could stop by a toy store so he and Jungkook could buy presents for their cousins (Why were cousins always used as excuses?). Yoongi had been so extremely mad when he heard that they would stop by a toy store, it had been he who wanted a new plushie and Jungkook didn't even need a new plushie because he already had like 20 of them. Everyone in the van had realised that Yoongi was in a very bad mood so nobody dared to speak. After 10 minutes Jungkook (surprisingly still big) and Namjoon came back with a bag. They had decided to not openen it till they were done with filming the run episode for the day. 

After a full day of filming everyone was exhausted. Yoongi was probably the most exhausted of them all since he had been acting happy all day even though he had been angry all day. But now they were finally done with filming and they finally had some time for themselves. "Jungkook-ah, you can slip now if you want. The camera directors are staying in the other house so you don't have to worry about anything." Jimin said. Jimin knew that Jungkook really wanted to slip and that he sometimes need a confirmation that he was allowed to slip. "Thank you Dada!" Kookie said happily, even if he was exhausted, he definitely wasn't planning on sleeping yet, he had new stuffies to meet after all! Yoongi could also finally stop pretending to be happy. Only pretending the whole time had made Yoongi even more angry than before and now that Jungkook had slipped he had enough. "Ugh, does he really need to go into little space right now? Can't we just relax for a second..." Yoongi said as soon as Kookie left the room to get his new stuffies and make them meet everyone. "Yoongi!" Jin scolded, "Be nice to Jungkook, you know that that is his way to relax, it's super selfish of you to let everyone relax but him!" "Oh, so wait, now I am the selfish one?!" Yoongi said, his voice slowly starting to raise, "HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT I CAN'T RELAX WHILE HE'S IN LITTLE SPACE?! SO EVERY TIME HE GOES INTO LITTLE SPACE, HE'S THE SELFISH ONE, NOT ME!" Yoongi yelled. Jin was also getting mad now. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU CAN'T RELAX WHEN HE'S IN LITTLE SPACE BUT AT LEAST LET HIM RELAX." Yoongi looked at Jin with hurt eyes. "Oh, so he's more important then I am, I get it, I'm going to my room." "I didn't mean it that way!" Jin said fast, instantly regretting what he said. "No, you did, non of you care about me, don't worry, I already knew that." This time it was Taehyung answering, "We do care about you hyung! You just never tell us what's going on!" "What ever" Yoongi said, now trying to escape the living room since he was so close to slipping. Just as Yoongi walked out the room Jungkook walked in holding 2 plushies. One being a dog and the other one being... Eeyore. 

When Yoongi saw Jungkook walking in with the plushie that Yoongi had wanted for so long, Yoongi slipped. Yoonie instantly started to cry, it wasn't fair that Kookie had Eeyore and he didn't even though he had wanted Eeyore for so long! Kookie hadn't seen Yoonie yet and was happily walking with his new stuffies. That was too much for little Yoonie. Yoonie run towards Jungkook and grabbed the Eeyore plushie. "MINE, MINE MINE MINE MINEEE" Yoonie yelled and he run to his room. Kookie had fallen down from Yoonie grabbing the Eeyore plushie and started to cry. All the members in the living room were frozen and startled, nobody understood what just happened. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Ooh, cliffhanger :P 
A few little things: I know that the bts run episode(s) described in this chapter were recorded a long time ago but my story and the real events don't happen at the same time. The only thing that happens roughly the same is the time of comeback and tour. I use the bts run episodes as inspiration for events, I hope that's okay with you guys! Also, yes, I use both plushie and stuffie. They mean exactly the same to me, I just prefer to use one of the other sometimes because I think it fits better!