Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Brat

Yoongi was walking in his room, up and down, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. For the last couple of days he had been feeling worse again, no voices, but just feeling empty. Yoongi just couldn't wrap his head around why he was feeling that way, usually it had a cause. Even making music didn't make him feel better. At least so far the others didn't notice. Yoongi thought. In the end Yoongi just layed down in his bed and fell asleep, thinking and over thinking are exhausting. 

"Is Yoongi-hyung as sleep again?" Jimin asked surprised, has he been working late hours again? "I don't think so." Taehyung answered. "I saw him going home at like 4pm, wouldn't call that late. "And he was home yesterday." Jin said, who was also listening to the conversation. "Maybe we should ask him if he's feeling well, he migth be sick." "I don't think so to be honest, Yoongi-hyung hides a lot from us but never that he's sick." Jimin answered. Jin and Taehyung knew that Jimin was right, Yoongi was always the first to admit that he was sick, just to get that extra day of sleeping. "I'll try asking him later if something is up." Jin decided, "For now, just let him sleep, we all can always use the extra sleep." 

Yoonie was annoyed. He had woken up little, couldn't force himself big and there was nobody home. Yoonie didn't want to get punished for slipping alone but he really couldn't help it this time, he didn't do it on purpose! Yoonie looked around his room when he saw Yoongi's phone laying on the desk. Yoonie knew what a phone was used for but not how to use it, nor could he read but right now it was the only way to inform is appa. Yoonie grabbed the phone and accidentally pushed the button on the side, making it go on. Sadly enough getting the phone to light up was the easy part, trying to unlock the phone was way harder. Yoonie tried very hard to remember what big Yoongi always did to unlock his phone but he simply doens't remember, he usually doesn't remember things big Yoongi can do. Yoonie looks at the phone some more, trying random things when he sees the telephone sign. Yoonie has to call someone so he decides to try that button and luckily it works, it gives the list with contacts. Yoonie looks at the picture infront of each name until he finally sees a picture of his appa and clicks it. 

Namjoon was working on a song in his studio when his phone went off. Yoongi-hyung? Why would Yoongi-hyung be calling?  was his first thought but he answered the phone anyway. "Namjoon" "Appa?" Yoonie said when he heard the familiar voice. "Yoonie sowwy! Yoonie wittwe no big! accident!" Namjoon was shocked to hear Yoonie on the other side of the phone instead of Yoongi. "Yoonie? Why are you little?" "Dunno, wake wittwe" "Did you wake up little and now you can't go back big?" Namjoon said, trying to figure out what Yoonie means. Yoonie nodded but Namjoon couldn't see that of course, luckily Namjoon knew Yoonie too well. "Are you nodding Yoonie? Because I can't see you nodding trough the phone." "Yoonie nod-ding" "Okay Yoonie, I'm not mad at you and you won't be punished because you called me, okay? I'll be home as soon as possible." "Appa home!" "Yes, I'll come home as soon as I can! bye Yoonie!" "Bye Appa!" and with that the call ended. Namjoon looked at the time and saw that it was 2pm, definitely too early to go home but he couldn't let Yoonie be home alone so he packed his stuff and left his studio. Just as Namjoon was leaving the building PD nim walked over to him. "Namjoon-ah, do you have a second, I have to talk to you about the concert program." "Eh, of course PD nim" Namjoon said hasitantly, he couldn't let Yoonie wait too long but he also didn't have a real good reason to not talk to PD nim. 

Yoonie was sitting in his room waiting for his Appa to come home but Appa was taking too long. Usually this would mean that Yoonie would slowly slip into a younger headspace, but not today, today Yoonie was becoming older, definitely the oldest he had ever been in little space. Yoonie, now around 7 years old was no longer waiting in his room. Yoonie was very mad at his Appa for letting him wait for so long so he had gone outside his room and was now sitting in the living room watching a cartoon show. Usually the members wouldn't allow Kookie and Yoonie to watch tv before 6pm but Yoonie didn't care, he wanted to watch TV. After 5 minutes of watching Duck Tales Yoonie decided that he wanted something to eat, cookies to be precise. Normally Yoonie would never break rules but today he didn't care about the rules. Yoonie was mad at Appa for not being home yet and mad at the other members because... he didn't even know, he was just mad. 

When Namjoon came home he had expected the little to be sitting in his room, playing with Namnam and Eeyore but that wasn't the case. Namjoon was very surprised to hear the tv and even more surprised to see Yoonie (even though obvious in little space, he wasn't as young as usual) watching cartoons and eating cookies. "Yoonie? What are you doing?" Namjoon said both surprised and angry. "watching cartoons." Yoonie said stubbornly. "You know you are not allowed to watch tv before 6pm." "I don't care. I wanna watch cartoons." "Yoonie, it's not like you to act like a brat." "so what?" "Yoonie, go to your room now." Namjoon said, now getting angry with the little. "No." "What did you say?" "NO" Yoonie  screamed angrily at his caregiver. "I'm giving you 3 seconds to stand up and go to your room or otherwise I'll spank you." Namjoon said angrily. Yoonie looked up at his caregiver very mad but stood up and ran to his room anyway. "Appa is being stupid." Yoonie muttered when he was in his room. He had locked the door and was now sitting on his bed, to stubborn and mad to cry. 

Namjoon was still very surprised about what just happened, this was the first time since they met Yoonie that he was being a brat, an actual brat. Namjoon was just about to walk into Yoongi's room when Jin and Jungkook entered. "You look mad Namjoon-ah" Jin said as soon as he saw Namjoon. "I'm, at Yoonie, he's being... a brat..." "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked very surprised. "He's being a brat, as in, he called me 2 hours ago telling me he was little but when I came home Yoonie wasn't in his room playing with his plushie, but sitting infront of the tv, watching cartoons while eating cookies." "He was... WHAT?!" Jin asked extremely surprised. "He was a lot older then usual, around 6 or 7, and he was watching cartoons. When I told him to stop he said he wouldn't and he just kept watching." "Since when can Yoonie actually act like that?!" Jungkook asked, "I thought I was the brat in this household?" "Yes, you are but not today." Namjoon said while walking back to Yoongi's room. "Anyway, I'm going to try to talk to him right now." "Good luck I guess." Jin said, still amazed. 

Namjoon knocked on Yoonie's door before opening the door. "Yoonie, we need to talk, you have been a very bad boy." "Go away." "Yoonie, what did you say?" "GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU APPA" Yoonie now screamed at his favourite caregiver. "Min Yoongi!" Namjoon exclaimed, very mad. "Go sit on the bed now. I'm getting very mad at you." "And I am mad at appa! Appa is a meanie!" "Yoonie, go sit down, now, and then we talk." Yoonie huffed but sat down anyway, brat or not, he didn't want spankies. Namjoon sat down next to Yoonie and started talking in a soft voice. "Yoonie, you have been a very bad boy. Do you want to tell me why?" "Hmpf" "Min Yoongi, you are out of warnings, you'll only make your punishment worse this way. So, why are you being a brat." Yoonie looked at Namjoon but when he saw the very strict look in Namjoons eyes he gave in. "I-i don't know..." Yoonie said while looking down at his feet. "Are you not feeling well? Or is big Yoongi having problems?" Yoonie looked with worried eyes at his appa. "There is nothing!" He exclaimed. "Yoonie, you are already getting punished for watching tv and eating cookies without permissions, don't make me punish you for lying too." Namjoon said, still as strict. "B-big Yoongi i-is not feeling w-wel." "Thank you for telling me that Yoonie, do you want a hug?" Yoonie looked at his appa and nodded. Namjoon of course immediatly gave him a big hug. "Yoonie, you have to stay in your room until dinner, and no tv anymore for today, okay?" "Okay Appa, I'm sorry for being rude." "That's my little boy" Namjoon said with a smile while giving the little another hug. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: The more I'm writing about little space, the more I feel like I'm a little too... Sooooo... who wants to be my caregiver? :P 
Also, nobody told me that Hwarang is both fun an addicting!!! (Yes, that's why the chapter is late today)