Chapter 41

Chapter 41: concert

Tours where fun, really! Right now they were in Chicago and tonight they would have another concert. But Jungkook wasn't feeling it. He didn't want to have another concert, instead he wanted to relax and be in little space. Tours where also very stressfull and exhausting and he just needed to slip but he couldn't. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked while walking over to Jimin, who was practicing some vocals for the concert tonight. "Do you think I can slip, just for an hour or so?" Jimin almost dropped the water bottle that he was holding when he heard that question. "Are you kidding me?! Jungkook-ah, I love you but really, this is probably the worst time, besides the concert itself to slip!" Jungkook looked dissapointed but had expected this answer. "I know, it's a stupid question, I'm sorry hyung." "Maybe you can slip tomorrow or even tonight when you really need to!" "Yeah, yeah, I'll" Jungkook said, but he knew that he could never wait till than. He just needed to slip right now. 

"Jungkook-ah, please focus! We have a concert tonight remember!" Namjooon scolded. "I'm sorry hyung." Jungkook said while looking down in shame. He just couldn't focus, his mind needed to slip so badly.  "Just make sure you'll stay focused okay?" Namjoon said, a little softer now. It wasn't normal for Jungkook to act like this so there was probably something bothering him. Jungkook heard the different in Namjoons voice and was happy about it. Namjoon was a real leader and he would always take care of his members as good as possible. "I will hyung" Namjoon smiled at Jungkook and then went back to focusing on practice. 

"Jungkookie, please try to look more energetic at your solo stage. You danced way better yesterday!" Hoseok said while watching Jungkook's solo stage practice. Jungkook nodded and tried again. Yoongi watched the interaction with frown, Jungkook looked very tired and distracted, and Yoongi knew that look all too well. Jungkook needed to slip, very badly. How ever, Yoongi didn't really know what to do with that information. "Namjoon-ah?" Yoongi said while he kept looking at Jungkook. "Does Jungkook also seem tired and distracted to you?" "Mhm..." Namjoon said, completely lost in thought. "Maybe he needs to slip?" Yoongi said, hoping that Namjoon would take the very obvious hint. Namjoon looked at Yoongi with surprise, "What did you say?" "Maybe he needs to slip." Yoongi repeated. "Oh no, I really hope that's not it because we really don't have any time for a little right now." Namjoon said with both a sad look and a frown. Yoongi looked at his boyfriend and knew that he was right. They couldn't let Jungkook slip right now because of the upcoming concert and on top of that, Yoongi was convinced that he would slip too as soon as Jungkook sliped. "I'm sorry to Jungkook but we really can't help him with that right now, let's just hope he won't slip till after the concert." Namjoon said, shrugging and Yoongi nodded.

Of course BTS wasn't that lucky, they never were. 5 minutes, 5 freaking minutes, before the concert started Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and he slipped. Little Kookie started to cry as soon as he slipped, feeling so bad for slipping. Jimin was in full on panic mode when he saw little kookie crying. "Ssssh Kookie, sssh Kookie, please stop crying little one. Can you please go big and stop crying, you'll mess up your make up and we need to go on stage with a bit." Jimin pleaded but it didn't help one bit. Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung just looked at what was happening. They really didn't know  what to do, they just knew that everything had to be fixed as soon as possible. Namjoon had seen Kookie slip so he had told Yoongi to stay in the dressing room until Namjoon would come and get him so they wouldn't have two littles. "Kookie" Namjoon said with stern look. "You really need to go big, right now. Otherwise you will dissapoint A.R.M.Y a lot! After the concert you can slip and Jimin will cuddle with you, okay?" Kookie looked at Namjoon and slowly calmed down. "I-I'm sorry guys, I'm big again, we can go on stage." Jungkook said a minute later. Jimin was so happy to see his boyfriend big again that he immediatly gave him a big hug. "Thank you Jungkook-ah! Let's go slay this concert!" 

But Jungkook really couldn't slay the concert, and all the members noticed. He was so distracted and so close to slipping that he kept making little mistakes. A.R.M.Y's probably didn't notice, but the others did. "We have to do something about Jungkook." Hoseok whispered to Namjoon backstage while Jimin was performing his solo act. "I know I know, I just really don't know what to do!" "I don't know either..." "I don't think there is anything else we can do than just survive this concert." Namjoon said with a sad look. Hoseok looked at his leader and nodded, there was really nothing they could do. 

It was the last song, the very last one that it went wrong. In the middle of the chorus a fan threw a stuffed bear on the stage, and of course Jungkook caught it, and instantly slipped. "Thank ya Thank ya!" Kookie said with a big smile, trough the song. Jimin and Taehyung instantly turned around and looked at the little. Namjoon cursed silently when he heard it as well but tried to focus back on the song. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and silently decided to take over Jungkook's lines and while Taehyung sang his part, Jimin made Kookie sit down on the stage and act cute for A.R.M.Y. Luckily it looked like nobody noticed that Jungkook was acting weird and everyone just thought that he was doing some fanservice. When BTS left the stage and the microphones where off again Jimin immediatly gave Kookie a big hug. "You did so good Kookie, you stayed big for so long and you acted very good when you slipped, I'm so proud of you!" Jimin complimented the little. "I'm sowwy Dada, I didn't mean to be wittwe!" "We know, we know, don't worry little one, let's go home, you can stay little for the rest of the evening." Hoseok said with a smile. All the members where proud of how Kookie had acted. After all, he could have thrown a huge tantrum. Yoongi turned around towards Namjoon and whispered something in his ear. "C-can I slip too?" he asked in a little voice. "Yes you can baby." Namjoon said with a smile. "Thank you Appa." Yoonie whispered before cuddling into Namjoon's side. When the members where home again the littles got some extra attention and of course Kookie got spoiled alot for being such a good boy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm so sorry for the short and late chapter D: I hope you like it anyway though!