Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Hyung?

It was a very nice day at the bangtan dorm, one of those very rare free days to be exact. Jungkook and Yoongi had of course slipped and were now playing together in the middle of the living room (Kookie was finally not grounded anymore). All the other members were home as well to watch the littles, play with them and to do other things they felt like doing. Yoonie had slipped in a headspace around 2 years old, and Kookie had slipped in a headspace around 5 years old. "Yoonie, can I play with blocks too?" Kookie asked. He had been playing with his lego while Yoonie was playing with his building blocks. Yoonie nodded in response, he still wouldn't talk much. "Lets build a tower!" Kookie exclaimed happily. Yoonie started to smile at the suggestion and put some blocks on each other to start the tower. Kookie immediatly started to help building the tower and after a while they had a very big, but very unstable tower. Taehyung had been watching them for a while but now decided to help them because he tower was almost falling. "Hyung, come help as well!" Taehyung said with a big smile when he saw Hoseok walking in the room. Yoonie looked up and saw Hoseok and then made a frown before smiling and waving at him. "Yes, Seokie come help!" Kookie exclaimed. "I have no choice do I?" Hoseok said while laughing and he also went to help with the tower. 

Half an hour later the 2 littles, Taehyung and Hoseok were still trying to build a tower, the tower had fallen 4 times so far so they were trying to find a way that it wouldn't fall anymore. Jimin, who had been reading in his room, walked into the living room to see how his prince and Yoonie were doing. He didn't expect to see 4 people trying to build a tower and failing badly. "Dada! Come help!" Kookie said happily when he saw his main caregiver. "Yes hyung, come help us!" Taehyung said with a smile. Yoonie also looked up and started frowing again before laughing. "Jimjim" he wishpered happily. Kookie had of course heard Yoonie since he was used to Yoonie whispering a lot. "See, even Yoonie wants Dada to join!" Kookie said happily. "Okay, okay, I'll help you!" Jimin gave in and he sat down next to Kookie, who of course gave him a hug. 'Thank you Dada!" 

Everyone was having a lot of fun trying to make the tower as big as possible. For some reason the tower kept falling down and nobody knew why (nobody but one sneaky little that really enjoyed the falling blocks). Yoonie kept bursting out in giggles every time the tower fell down. Jin and Namjoon eventually joined as well and they all had a lot of fun. In the end the tower was just a little bit bigger then Namjoon and everyone was very proud, until the tower fell down again and Yoonie burst out into giggles again. Of course everyone but Kookie had long realised that it was Yoonie who kept making the tower fall down but they acted like they didn't know. "Appa, tired." Yoonie said to his main caregiver around 2pm. "Oh, it looks like someone is ready for a nap" Namjoon said and Yoonie nodded. "Come little prince, it's also nap time for you" Jimin said to Kookie. "Kookie no wanna! Kookie no tiwed!" Kookie said while he rubbed his eyes. "It's still time for your nap, after that we can play again!" Jimin said back, he knew Kookie was tired so it was going to be easy to put him down for a nap. "Hyung" Namjoon said to Jin, "Can you grab Namnam for me?" Yoonie frowned again, there was that one word that was very confusing to him. 

After both the littles had had a nap and lunch it was play time again, but no building tower this time. Yoonie had once again traveled to his own fantasy world while playing with his plushies and Kookie was having fun racing against Taehyung. Namjoon was watching the littles because they were just so cute. "Hyung, come join us!" Taehyung said to Namjoon. "No thank you Tae, I'm fine watching." Namjoon said with a smile. Yoonie was looking at Taehyung, then at Namjoon and then again at Taehyung while frowning again. "jeong" he whispered very softly before going back to playing with his plushies. "Taehyung, have you seen Hoseok-hyung? I promised him a rematch for yesterday!" "Sorry, haven't seen him, maybe Jin-hyung has? He's making dinner in the kitchen." "Thank you!" Jimin said back with a smile. Yoonie was frowning once again and looked back and forward to Jimin and Taehyung until his eyes went wide. Yoonie walked over to Kookie and pointed at him. "jeong!" Yoonie said with a smile but Kookie, Taehyung and Namjoon looked at him confused. "What Yoonie mean?" Kookie asked confused. Yoonie started to frown and tried again. "jeong!" he said while pointing at Kookie but Kookie still didn't understand. Yoonie decided to try it another way, he walked over to Namjoon and pointed at him. "Appa!" Yoonie said, then he walked back to Kookie and said "jeong!" while pointing at Kookie. Namjoon was the first to understand what Yoonie was trying to say. "Yoonie, are you trying to say 'hyung'?" Yoonie smiled, "jeong!" He exclaimed while pointing at Kookie. Namjoon and Taehyung started to laugh. "I never thought Yoonie would call Kookie hyung!" Taehyung said while laughing. "It makes sense in a way, Kookie has been older then Yoonie every time they slip together!" Namjoon said, while also laughing. "Jin-hyung, Jimin-hyung, Hoseok-hyung, come here!" Taehyung yelled trough the house. Yoonie in the mean time was looking very confused, he didn't understand why his appa and Taetae were laughing. "Kookie-jeong!" Yoonie said again, trying to find out if he's doing well or not. "Yes Yoonie, Kookie is your hyung." Yoonie started to smile and now Kookie also understood. "Kookie is Yoonie's hyung!" He said with a big smile and Yoonie nodded, also with a big smile. 

5 minutes later all the other members where in the living room as well cooeing at how cute Kookie and Yoonie were together. Yoonie kept repeating what he had learned himself, clearly very proud and Kookie was happy to be Yoonie's hyung. Hoseok was sitting on the couch next to Namjoon watching the littles with a smile. "Namjoon-ah" Hoseok whipsered, "How are you going to tell Yoongi about this?" Namjoon looked at Hoseok and started to laugh very loudly. "Let's not say anything, he will find out eventually!" Namjoon said and now Hoseok also started to laugh. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: sorry for the shorter chapter but I hope you all like the Yoonie Kookie fluff in here! Also, thank you so much for over 3,5k reads!! I'm so happy you all enjoy little Yoonie and little Kookie as much as I do! 
I also have a questoin, would you guys like it if I made SugaMon a real ship in this story or do you prefer their relationship as it is right now (just very good friends). Either way works for the story so it's up to you!