Chapter 44

Chapter 44: Big brother!

Yoonie and Kookie were playing together very nicely in Kookie's room. They weren't alone, but the person who was supposed to be watching them, had fallen asleep. Jimin had volunteerd to watch the littles but had also underestimated how tired he actually was. Meaning that in a way the littles were extremely unsupervised right now. The two hadn't even noticed this yet though, they were very caught up in building a whole village out of lego. Kookie was building the houses while Yoonie was playing with the little lego mans in the houses. It was the perfect combination for their age difference. Their was only one scary thing about this all: Yoonie and his oral fixation. So far no lego blocks had dissapeared in Yoonie's mouth yet because of the paci, but as soon as Yoonie was bored of the paci, block after block would disappear in Yoonie's mouth. Kookie knew this too and had been keeping an eye out for his little brother even if he was only 6 years old in his headspace. 

After playing for a while Yoonie decided that he didn't want his paci anymore, it was starting to bore him. He spit his paci out and started playing again. He didn't even realise that while he was playing he started sucking on his thumb but Kookie did. "Yoonie, here! your paci!" Kookie said with a smile, proud of himself that he was taking care of his little brother. Yoonie looked up and smiled back at Kookie as a thanks before putting the paci back in his mouth. This went on for the hour they were playing. Every so often Yoonie would spit the paci out and then a little bit later Kookie would give it back. Only after Yoonie found out that you can chew on plushies very good as well, he didn't want his paci back. Kookie frowned in confusement, he didn't know how to keep Yoonie from eating his plushies, or worse, the lego blocks. "Yoonie, please, here is your paci." Kookie tried again but it didn't work. Yoonie was too distracted by the soft plushie in his mouth. Kookie sighed but decided to just leave it, he didn't know what to do so he would just do nothing, his Dada hadn't done anything either. 

Kookie was slowly getting anoyed with Yoonie. Yoonie kept picking up different things and try to put it in his mouth but he also refused to put his paci in his mouth and Kookie didn't know what to do. Kookie also finally realised that his Dada had been sleeping all this time and he didn't know if he should wake him up or not. He did know that he couldn't go to Namjoon because he was working on a song. "Maybe I should go get Jinnie?" Kookie thought allowed before scolding Yoonie again. "No Yoonie! Don't eat!" Yoonie looked up at Kookie confused but put the lego block down. "Come Yoonie, let's go search for Jinnie!" Kookie decided out loud while he grabbed Yoonie's hand and took him with him. "Jinnie?" Yoonie whispered confused but followed his 'jeong' non the less. The first place Kookie checked was the kitchen of course but Jin wasn't there. "Yoonie, do you know where Jinnie is?" Kookie asked the mentally younger but Yoonie shook his head. "Maybe Jinnie is in his room!" Kookie said and started dragging Yoonie towards his and Jin's room. Kookie knocked on the door and waited for some sound to come out. "Who's there?" Jin asked trough the door. "Jinnie!" Kookie said happily before opening the door and dragging Yoonie with him into the room. "Jinnie, Jinnie, Yoonie keeps eating lego!" Kookie said. Jin looked extremely confused "Why are you coming to me? Isn't Jimin with you?" "Yus bhut Dada fell asleep" Kookie answered. "and Yoonie keeps trying to eat lego!" Jin looked from little to little before sighing. "Let's go back to your room first then." Jin said and he started walking towards Kookie's room. Kookie followed, dragging Yoonie with him again. Yoonie just followed, super confused. "JIMIN WAKE UP" Jin shouted when he entered the room, making Kookie and Yoonie jump while Jimin fell of the bed because he got so scared. "D-did I fall asleep?" Jimin asked very sleeply. "Yes you did, meaning that Kookie and Yoonie had been playing unsupervised for, I don't even know how long!" Jin answered, obviously angry at the younger. Jimin's eyes slowly went wide before he looked down in shame. "I'm sorry Jin-hyung!" he said fast. "But why are you here? Did something happen?!" "No no, but that's because your little is so good at taking care of a little himself." Jimin looked from Jin to Kookie and started to smile widely. "You are a very good big brother Kookie, but next time please just wake me up." "Okii Dada!" Kookie said with a big smile before turning back to Yoonie, who was again trying to eat lego. "Yoonie, no!" Kookie said when he saw that. Jin and Jimin immediatly turned to Yoonie and Jin grabbed the lego from Yoonie's hand. "Yoonie, you should listen to your hyung and not eat the lego." Jin lightly scolded the little. Yoonie just looked confused back until he saw his paci, picked it up and put it his mouth while he started to yawn. Kookie saw Yoonie do this and started to whine. "Why do you want your paci now and not before?" He asked but Yoonie was too tired to react. "Appa?" he whispered to Jin. "Oh little one, are you tired?" Jin asked and Yoonie nodded. "It's also time for your nap Kookie!" "But Kookie been good!" Kookie whined. "You have been very good Kookie, really, and after your nap you can have some candy." Kookies eyes went wide and he immediatly jumped into his bed. "I'm ready for my nap!" "Good boy" Jimin said while laughing. 

Jin had taken Yoonie to his room and tried to put him in bed but Yoonie didn't want to sleep. "A-appa, A-a-appa" Yoonie cried. "Sssh, little one, sssh, I can come cuddle with you if you want." "N-no, want A-appa" Jin sighed and decided to try and call Namjoon. "Please pick up Namjoon-ah, please pick up." Jin prayed while trying to calm the little down. But Namjoon didn't pick up, he didn't even realise hiw phone was ringing because he was so lost in his work. Jin really didn't know what to do until someone knocked on the door. "Who's there?" "Jinnie?" Kookie answered. "Oh come in Kookie." Jin said with a soft tone. Kookie and Jimin both walked into the room and Kookie immediatly ran over to Yoonie. "Kookie wanted to sleep with Yoonie because he heard him crying." Jimin explained. Jin nodded and looked at Yoonie. "Yoonie, Namjoon can't come, but Kookie can sleep with you instead, is that fine?" Yoonie was still sobbing but he nodded anyway before giving Kookie a big hug. "Kookie-jeong" he whispered before he fell asleep. Making Jin sigh from relieve. "Good night Kookie, you are a very good big brother." Jimin complimented his little before shoving Jin out of the room and closing the door. "Good night Dada, Good night Yoonie." Kookie muttered back before he also fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Please link me some Yoongi-centric fanfics!!!! <3 
I hope you all liked the Yoonie-Kookie fluff .w.