Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Kookie day!

"Yoonie, do you want to play?" Kookie asked Yoongi. Yoongi was sitting in the living room watching some serie he was not intrested in. "I'm sorry Kookie but I don't feel little today." "But Yoonie.. I wanna play!" "I'm sorry Kookie, not today." Kookie huffed and walked away searching for somebody else to play with. His first guess was Taehyungs room, because it was usually the room where people would play games, and he was right. "Taetae, Dada, wanna play?" Kookie asked the them. "of course prince! Just let us finish the race okay, you can watch for now!" Jimin immediatly said. Kookie looked happy and sat down next to his favourite care giver and watched the race.

Namjoon had been in the kitchen (don't tell Jin!!) getting something to eat when he had over heard Yoongi's and Kookie's conversation. "Why don't you want to slip? I don't think I've ever saw you skipping an oppertunitie to slip plus you even accidentally slipped yesterday." "I'm just not feeling like it Joon, there is nothing wrong." "Yoongi-hyung, I know you remember what Yoonie told me so don't try to lie to me." "But it's the truth! There is nothing! I'm feeling nothing, nothing at all!" Yoongi said annoyed. Namjoon realised what was wrong, Yoongi was falling back in his depression but in another way. "Yoongi-hyung, not feeling anything means there is something wrong. I can call the psychologist if you need to." "No I don't! No voices, no psychologist, that's the agreement!" "Okay okay, just keep us up to date, we're all here for you!" "I know... I know..." Yoongi muttered. He felt kinda bad for not telling the others but not wanting to be a burden always won. Sadly enough his little side gave in a lot faster and now that they knew about his little side, they will know about his problems faster as well. 

Kookie, Jimin and Taehyung were running around the house playing tag (don't tell Jin!!). while Yoongi and Namjoon went to the studio to make some music. "You can nevew catch me!!!!" Kookie yelled while running around the house. "I'm definitely going to catch you!" Jimin yelled back while running after the little. Taehyung in the mean time was coming from the other side to cut Kookie off but Kookie wasn't having it. He ran into his room and shut the door. "Now you can nevew catch me!!" Kookie said with a big smile because of his evil plan. Jimin looked at Taehyung and signed at the door. "I'll go in, you stay out so you can catch him when he runs out." He wishpered. Taehyung gave the thumps up and Jimin went in. "Kookie, where did you goo-hoo" Jimin said while walking into the room. Kookie was completely still and run the room out as soon as Jimin reached the back of the room, only to be caught by Taehyung. "Caught ya tiger!" Taehyung said with a big smile. "Not fair!!!" Kookie whined while smiling. "Shall we catch Jimin now?" Taehyung whispered in Kookie's ear with a smirk. Kookie nodded vigorously and sneaked in the room where Jimin was still standing. Kookie run to Jimin and gave him a bear hug. "Caught you Dada!" Kookie said with a big smile. "Oh, wasn't it me trying to catch you?" Jimin said with fake surprise, he had known that Kookie would come after him after Taehyung caught him. "Yes, but Taetae caught me so now I caught you!" "Let's catch Teahyung next then!" and the game went on like that for a while. 

"Dada, I'm tiwed!" Kookie said while yawning, "Lets get you ready for your nap then!" "No! No nap! Not tiwed anymowe!" Kookie said when he heard that, nap time meant he would miss play time and play time is the most important time of the day! "Want to play with Yoonie!" "I'm sorry Kookie but Yoonie isn't home and you have to go to bed now!" "Dada, why didn't Yoonie want to play with me?" "He's working prince" "But Yoonie not wowking when I asked to play!" Jimin looked at Jungkook in surprise but decided to leave it for now, the little needed a nap. "You can ask Yoonie again after your nap, okay?" and the tired little nodded. Jimin picked Kookie up and put him in his bed. "Stowy?" Kookie asked while clutching his plushie. "I'll read you a story, little prince." Jimin said with a smile and he got up to get a book. 

Jimin was sitting in the living room, watching a random movie and Taehyung was in his room playing some games when Kookie came walking out of his room. "Dada play?" Kookie asked, still a little tired from the nap. "Hello Kookie! Don't you want some food first?" "Can I have bewwy?" "You can have berries for lunch little one, come lets go to the kitchen." Kookie started to smile when he heard that he could eat his favourite fruit for lunch. "Bewwy Bewwy" Kookie chanted happily. Taehyung came from his room after he had heard Kookie talking about berries. "Is it lunch time?" He asked hopefully. "Yes it is, but go make your own lunch lazy butt!" Jimin answered while laughing. "Not fair! Kookie doesn't have to make his own lunch either!" "Kookie is in little space and the last time I checked you were not!" Jimin said. "True true" Taehyung said with fake dissapointment while he also started to make some lunch. 

Kookie was sitting on a chair contently eating his berries when Jimin's phone went off. Jimin looked at it with surprise, he didn't get called often. Jimin picked up the phone and answered. "Park Jimin" "Hey Jimin-ah, with Namjoon, are you home right now?" "Yes, why?" "Yoonie just slipped and he can't force himself big again, can you come pick him up for me?" "Uh, of coure, I'll be there in 5 minutes." "Thanks! Cya!" Namjoon said relieved and hung up the call. "Tae, can you look after Kookie for a little bit? Yoonie slipped at the studio and I have to come pick him up." "Yoonie little?" Kookie asked with a sparkle in his eyes. "Yes Kookie, Yoonie is little and I'm going to pick him up, so be nice for Taetae, okay?" "Yes Dada!" Kookie said while jumping off his chair and giving Jimin a hug. "Come little one, what do you want to do?" "Colow!" 

Luckily for Jimin Yoonie was no longer in a brat mood so picking him up had been easy. "Kookie, Tae, we're home!" Jimin yelled trough the hall as soon as they stepped into the dorm. "Yoonie!! Come colow!" Kookie yelled back. Yoonie lit up when he heard his 'jeong's' voice and he ran towards the living room. Jimin came after him also smiling, happy that he and Tae had the 2 littles for themselves right now. Yoonie gave Kookie and Taetae a big hug before walking to his room to get Namnam. When he was back in the living room they all started coloring together. "Yoonie, why did you not want to play eawliew?" Kookie asked. "Big Yoonie meanie." Yoonie only answered and nobody was completely sure what it meant. "Yes, big Yoonie is a meanie!" Kookie said, "But now we can play anyway!" and Yoonie nodded with a smile. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:  Sorry for the shorter chapter! I hope you  like it anyway!