Chapter 38

Chapter 38: think enough

Namjoon knocked on Yoongi's door before walking in. "Yoongz, are you okay?" Yoongi was sitting on his bed, staring into nothingness. "Appa?" he whispered. "Oh baby, did you slip? Are you that stressed about what Jimin and Jungkook told us?" Yoonie didn't answer but instead made grabby hands towards his appa. Namjoon walked over to his boyfriend and picked him up. Yoonie immedaitly put his head on Namjoon's shoulder and started to cry. "A-appa no tell Taetae, Seokie, J-jimjim, Jinnie and K-kookie!" he sobbed. "Is that what happened? Are you scared I'm going to tell the others about us too?" Namjoon asked, comfirming his thoughts and Yoonie nodded. "Ooh, don't worry little prince, I won't tell anyone anything as long as you don't want me to." Yoonie looked up at Namjoon and smile before giving him a big hug and freeing himself from Namjoon. "I'm sorry I slipped." Yoongi said, big again. "It just really scared me, and I'm scared for them. They don't think about what they do! What if the company finds out, or worse, what if A.R.M.Y finds out? You know as well as I do that Korea isn't ready yet for a famous Idol gay couple, or a couple in general for that matter." "I understand, I'm worried too, but we better talk to them now instead of later, and you should probably appologize for walking away." Namjoon said. Yoongi looked at Namjoon with big eyes, realising what he did. "Oh shit... I hurt them again didn't I... I so stupid." Yoongi said, slipping again because of the new stress. Namjoon realised that Yoongi was again stressing himself over nothing and making himself slip. "Don't worry Yoongz, we told them it has nothing to do with them." "Thank you." Yoongi stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. "Also, don't forget my honorifics when the others are around." "yeah yeah" Namjoon said and followed Yoongi out of the room and into living room.

The others where still sitting in the living room and Kookie was playing with Taehyung with the lego. Yoongi and Namjoon walked into the living room but as soon as everyone turned to them Yoongi slipped again and hid behind Namjoon. Namjoon started to laugh and hugged his little. "I'm sorry guys but he's been stressing himself out and slipping into little space the whole time." Namjoon apologized while laughing. Jin and Hoseok looked at the little with a smile and Kookie was already running over. "Yoonie Yoonie, come playyy!!!" he exclaimed while he started dragging Yoonie towards the cornor with toys. "I'm sorry Kookie" Namjoon said fast, "Me and Yoongi need to talk to you and Jimin first. And maybe the others too but I rather talk to you two alone first." Namjoon said, looking at Jimin. Jimin frowned, what would Yoongi and Namjoon want to say? Yoonie run back to his appa and whispered something in his ear. "Appa, can I pway after I say sowwy?" "Yes you can baby." Namjoon said with a smile. "Jimin, Jungkook, come, it will be quick and nothing scary, we aren't mad or anything like that." Jimin and Jungkook (now big again) nodded and walked with Namjoon and Yoonie towards the kitchen. "Sit down" Namjoon said with a smile towards the younger two while he put Yoonie on his lap. Yoonie looked at Jimin and Jungkook before he started to talk. "Yoonie sowwy for wawking away. Yoonie no hurt Jimjim and Kookie! Yoonie luv Jimjim and Kookie!" Yoonie whispered shyly. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled, they definitely didn't expect a appology from the older (or younger right now) so fast but where very happy with it. "Thank you Yoonie! Appology accepted!" Jimin said before he walked over to the little and gave him a hug. Jungkook also gave Yoonie a hug and Yoonie smiled back. "Can I pway now?" He whispered at Namjoon who nodded. Yoonie stood up and walked back to the living room. 

Jungkook and Jimin also wanted to get up to go after Yoonie but Namjoon stopped them. "We have to talk guys." He said and the two boyfriends looked at him confused. "It's just some things regarding the company and A.R.M.Y" Namjoon started. "Basically, you two have to keep your relationship a secret." Jimin and Jungkook looked at Namjoon with confused and shocked eyes, not understanding where this suddenly came from. Namjoon sighed and started to explain. "Korea isn't ready yet for a famous gay idol couple. For a idol couple in general even. We can't afford all the hatred we will get from our fans in Korea, even now that we are popular around the world. I'm very happy for you two and you know how I see the LGBTQ+ community but you also know how backwards Korea still is." Jimin and Jungkook looked sad but where both nodding, they hadn't even thought about all this and where happy that Namjoon was warning them. "Is that why Yoongi-hyung walked away?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon nodded. "That's part of the reason yes, he's worried about you two and about the future of BTS." "Why didn't he just tell us on the spot?" Jimin asked confused. "He had to order his thoughts." and Jimin nodded again. "Thank you for talking to us Namjoon-hyung." Jungkook said with a smile. "Yeah, we truly didn't think this trough." "No problem, that's why I'm the leader, isn't it" Namjoon said jokingly before getting up and walking back to the living room. 

Back in the living room Hoseok and Taehyung where playing with Yoonie while Jin was keeping an eye on the three. Namjoon told them fast what he had told the boyfriends as well before sitting down next to Jin. "Namjoon-ah, when are you going to tell us why Yoongi is never sleeping in his own bed anymore?" Namjoon turned to Jin and started to blush. "That's not true! He's been sleeping in his own bed all week!" "That's true but you know what I mean." Jin said while smirking. Namjoon blushed even more and stuttered out an answer. "Y-yoonie just doesn't like to sleep alone, and I'm his main caregiver after all!" Jin smirked at Namjoon and decided that he had made the younger suffer enough for today, they will tell him eventually. "Anyway, we should all probably sleep so we are awake enough for the flight tomorrow." Namjoon, who was very happy that Jin changed subject, looked on the clock and saw that Jin was right. "yeah your right, we should go to sleep." "Boys, let's go to bed, we have to catch a plane tomorrow!" Jin said loudly and everyone got up and walked to their rooms. "Appa, can I sweep with you again?" Yoonie asked shyly. Namjoon picked up his little and carried him to his room. "of course you can sweetheart." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm soooo sorry for the bad chapter, but I'm just so completely out of ideas to write and school is killing me ;-; 
I did manage to get an A.R.M.Y Bomb though so I'm very happy about that! Now I just have to wait for it to arrive (and hope it will arive in time .w.)