Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Where is Namnam?

"Morning Yoongs, You gotta wake up right now we have concert practice in 30 minutes!" Jin said while he tried to wake up his roommate. "Where's Namjoon" Yoongi muttered sleepily, not realising what he just said. "I don't know, why do you need Namjoon?" but Yoongi didn't answer, he was rolling around in his bed searching for Namnam. He might be in big space right now but even in big space he slept with the plushie, it made him sleep a lot better. After feeling around the bed for a few seconds Yoongi shot up. "Hyung, have you seen Namnam?" he asked with slight panic in his voice. Jin looked up from making up his bed and saw the younger searching around his bed for the plushie. "No, I haven't. Have you looked under your bed? Sometimes you accidentally drop him in your sleep." Yoongi got up and looked under his bed but he didn't saw the plushie there either. "Hyung, are you sure you didn't see him?" Yoongi asked again, the panic very clear now. Jin knew that if they didn't find Namnam soon that Yoongi would slip into little space and would probably cry non stop. Namnam was extremely important to the little, which was made clear before when Yoonie had accidentally ripped off one of the arms. Luckily that time they had to be able to fix up the plushie very fast. Jin hoped that they would be able to find the plushie very fast today as well. Jin walked over to Yoongi's bed and threw all the blankets of, hoping to see the plushie under them but no luck. "How can he diseappear, I had him last night for sure!" Yoongi said while searching around the whole room. He was so close to slipping even though they had a practice in 30 minutes.

"What is taking the hyungs so long?" Jimin said, he was eating his breakfast, together with everyone but the two oldest members. Namjoon, who had been waiting for his boyfriend looked at Jimin before answering. "I don't know, maybe they overslept?" "Jin-hyung isn't someone who oversleeps easy though." Hoseok answered. "I'm gonna go check on them." Jungkook decided before standing up from the table, but he had only taken 2 steps before there was a lot of sound coming from the sin room. Everyone around the breakfast table shot up when the heard the clear cries of Yoonie and run toward the room. Jin, who had just planned to get the others, opened the door before Jungkook could even knock. Yoonie heard the door open en immediatly run into Namjoons arms. "Appaaaaaa" the little cried. They had only heard Yoonie this loud once before and that was when Namnam broke so they were all very surprised. "Hyung, what happened?" Namjoon asked Jin. "We can't find Namnam." Jin answered sadly and everyone understood what was going on. Jimin and Jungkook both gasped while Hoseok muttered a swearword under his breath. Taehyung immediatly walked into the room and helped Jin with searching, the others soon doing the same. "Ssssh, sssh, we'll find Namnam." Namjoon said, trying to comfor the little but Yoonie didn't even hear him. 

After what felt like only a few minutes Namjoon's phone went off and Yoonie stopped crying. Namjoon looked who called him and saw that it was one of the manager before he saw the time. "GUYS" He shouted, "we had to be at the practice 10 minutes ago!" Everyone looked at each other shocked, they didn't know what to do. They couldn't skip the practice because their world tour was going to start in 5 days, they needed all the practice they got. Yoongi knew this as well, and even little Yoonie knew this but he wasn't sure if he could force himself big while knowing that Namnam was lost. Namjoon was looking from his phone to Yoonie before ansering the call. "With Namjoon? Yes, yes, we know, we lost something but we'll be there in 10 minutes! Yes, yes sorry!" Namjoon ended the call and looked at the others. "I'm so sorry guys but we really have to go right now." Yoonie looked at his appa before he started to cry again. "I'm so sorry Yoonie but you have to go big right now, we'll search for Namnam when we're back, okay?" Namjoon said while giving the little a very big hug. Yoonie knew that he had no choice but to go big but he wasn't even sure if he could. The others walked out of the room looking very sorry at Yoonie. Namjoon picked Yoonie up as well and carried him to the car, hoping he would go big on the way.

Practice was close to a hell. Yoongi had gone big on the way to the practice room but he kept accidentally slipping in little space and he was super distracted. Nobody blamed Yoongi though, they all knew how important that plushie was for him. "Guys, what is wrong with you all?!" the dance teacher asked annoyed. "The world tour starts in 5 days but non of you paying attention!" BTS looked at the ground in shame, they knew they were distracted but they hadn't realised how much. Yoonie (he had slipped again a few minutes ago) looked at his fellow members and felt bad, he was the reason they were doing bad. "I'm sorry! We'll do better!" Namjoon said before everyone stood back in their positions. Yoongi forced himself big again and danced along but every once in a while he would suddenly realise again that he lost his plushie and that would make him slip. After another 2 hours the dance and vocal teacher gave up and send the members home. As soon as they arrived home Yoonie slipped again and started to cry super loud again. Namjoon immediatly hugged the little but even that would stop Yoonie from crying.

of course the whole dorm was searching for Namnam. They were no longer just looking in Yoongi's room but they were now searching around the whole dorm. Yoonie wasn't even searching along, he couldn't. He was sitting on the couch crying loudly, nobody could make him stop. Somewhere along the way Kookie had slipped as well but that didn't make him stop searching. He was super sad for his little brother so he wanted to find his plushie. Namjoon was searching around the living room so he could stay close to Yoonie but he had no luck. "Appa Namnammmm" Yoonie cried for like the millionth time that day. "Sssh baby, sssh, we'll find Namnam." Namjoon said, trying to calm the little down but he had no luck once again. Jin walked into the living room after close to destroying Namjoon's and Taehyung's room. "I'm pretty sure Namnam is not in your room Namjoon." Jin said. Namjoon already suspected that but it was stupid non the less. "Yoonie, Jin-hyung, why don't we go search in your room again?" Namjoon said, trying to distract the little a little. Yoonie and Jin both nodded before the three of them walked to the room. On the way they bumped into Jimin and Kookie who where searching in Kookie's room, and Taehyung and Hoseok who where searching in Jimin's and Hoseok's room. 

Back in the sin room Yoonie immediatly sat down on his bed and hugged his pillow. Namjoon also walked towards the bed and searched there again while Jin searched around his own bed. Namjoon looked around and decided to first make the blanket flat again to see if there was antyhing under it. When he did that something stood out, there was a weird bulge under the blanket but when Namjoon looked under the blanket there was nothing. Out of nothing Namjoon understood what happened and looked inside the blanket, and yes, there was lost plushie. "Yoonie, look who I found." Namjoon said with a very big smile. Yoonie looked up and saw that Namjoon was carrying his favourite plushie. "NAMNAMMMMMM" he shouted before giving Namjoon and Namnam a hug. Jin sighed while finally relaxing again before telling the others. "Guys, we found Namnam!" he yelled trough the hallway and all the others came into the room. "Where was it?" Jimin and Taehyung asked at the same time. "It was inside the blanket, no clue how it got there though." Namjoon said while laughing. 

The rest of the day Yoonie refused to let go of the plushie and Namjoon. It had been a while since Yoonie had been this clingy but everyone understood. Yoonie needed some time to recover from losing Namnam. Namjoon didn't care that Yoonie was clingy, it only meant more cuddles with his favourite little and boyfriend. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Because we never have enough little Yoonie fluff. ^^