Chapter 31

A/n: Make sure you've read chapter 30 before this chapter. Wattpad was being annoying yesterday so you might not have had the notif.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31: Boyfriends

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at eachother in shock. "D-did you just say the same thing as I did?" Namjoon asked surprised, he had been so convinced that Yoongi didn't like him. "You like me too?" Yoongi asked, as surprised. "I-I do." Namjoon stuttered. Yoongi looked at Namjoon and Namjoon looked back but both didn't know what to say, or they did know what to say, they just don't know how. Namjoon was the one to say the words they were both afraid to ask. "Do... eeh... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon with probably the brightest smile. "Yes..." he said before giving Namjoon a big hug and kiss. 

The difference between the two was noticed by everyone immediatly, but nobody dared to ask anything. Yoongi had slipped just before he and Namjoon had left Namjoon's room because he was so happy and right now he was skipping around the room trying to catch Kookie. "Yoonie, Kookie be carefull!" Jin said from the kitchen when he saw the two littles chasing each other. "Jeez, Namjoon-hyung, what did you feed your little?!" Taehyung joked when Yoonie started to giggle very loudly out of nothing. "Yoonie Yoonie, it's my tuwn to catch you!" and Yoonie nodded. Even though Yoonie was obviously very happy, he still didn't talk more than usual. "Yoonie, Kookie, come, it's time to sleep!" Jimin yelled from the hallway. Kookie and Yoonie looked at each other before the both run different ways to hide. Yoonie run to the blanket on the couch and tried to cover himself with it but failed very badly while Kookie hid behind the curtains which worked better besides the fact that he always hid there. Jimin looked in the hallway and when he saw nobody walking towards him he walked into the living room to search for the littles. Of course he found both of them as soon as the walked into living room but he would never let the littles know that. "Namjoon-hyung, have you seen Kookie and Yoonie?" "No I haven't but it Yoonie comes out right now he can sleep with me tonight!" Yoonie shot up and instantly run towards his appa. "Sweep with appa and Namnam!" Yoonie said happily before hugging Namjoon. Jimin tried if he could get Kookie out his hiding place the same way but ofcourse Kookie wasn't like that. "And if Kookie comes out he can sleep with me tonight!" Jimin shouted but Kookie didn't run out of his hiding place. "Dada and Taetae?" Kookie said instead. "If you come out now we can go and ask Taetae if he wants to sleep with us tonight." now Kookie also run out of his hiding place and hugged his Dada. Luckily for Jimin Taehyung agreed with sleeping with Jimin and Kookie so both the littles where a sleep soon, and so where Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. 

Yoongi was more than happy when he woke up that following morning in the arms of his new boyfriend. And yes, that still sounded weird but it was a good weird, a very good weird. "Good morning hyung." Namjoon said when he saw that Yoongi was also awake. "Good morning Namjoon-ah." Namjoon looked at Yoongi and started to smile very brightly. "Namjoon-ah, do you think we should tell the others? You always scold me for keeping secrets." Namjoon looked at Yoongi before he started to think. "I-I don't know. What would they think of us? And on top of that, we will never be able to tell A.R.M.Y anyway." Namjoon said sadly and Yoongi knew he was right. The Koreans weren't very open to gay relationships yet, and on top of that many fans liked their idols to be single. "Maybe we shouldn't tell them then, or just not yet." Yoongi decided with a sigh. It was nothing new for him to have secrets for his fellow band members, but it was never fun. "Let's just do that." Namjoon said, also sighing. He never really had any secrets for the other members and he's not liking having a secret for them now. Yoongi looked at Namjoon when he realised something. "I love you." he said before giving his new boyfriend a kiss. Namjoon looked very happy and surprised before he answered the kiss. "I love you too." 

"Namjoon-ah, do we have a schedule today?" Jin asked when he and Yoongi walked into the kitchen. Namjoon looked at the date before nodding. "More concert practice but after 2pm we are schedule free." "Really?" Jimin asked, he had just walked in and he only heard the last part of the conversation but that was to him the most important part. "Yup" Namjoon said turning to Jimin. "Good, that means I can practice some more after 2pm!" "Jimin-hyung, don't overwork yourself please." Jungkook said. "Kookie wants to be able to play with you." Jungkook knew it was dirty to play the Kookie card but it always worked on Jimin. "Don't worry Jungkookie, I'll be fine." Jimin said but everyone knew that they would have to keep an extra eye on Jimin until at least after the world tour. "Yoongi-hyung, are you going to work on a song today?" Taehyung asked Yoongi. "Yes, going to finish the song I started the day before yesterday but I won't stay in the studio as long don't worry." Namjoon looked at his boyfriend before making a mental note to get him out of his studio before 11pm. 

Luckily for Namjoon he didn't need to get Yoongi out of his studio. At 5pm a tired Yoongi was back in the dorm and immediatly run to Namjoon. "Appa pway?" the tired little asked. "When did you slip into little space Yoonie?" Namjoon asked surprised. Yoonie looked at Namjoon before pointing at the door. "Ooh, did you slip as soon as you walked in?" and Yoonie nodded. "Missed Appa." "Aaaw, come here, let me give you a hug and then we can go play." Namjoon said very happy. Yoonie hugged Namjoon and whispered something in his ear. "I wuf you." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I hope you all liked this chapter even though it's a little weird. would you guys also want to see a JiKook ship or should I leave it like this?