Chapter 36

A/n: continuation of last chapter

Chapter 36: JiKook

Baby Kookie and baby Yoonie where happily playing together. Nobody really knew what they were playing or how seeing as they were communicating in their own little baby language but it was very cute to see non the less. Especially Jimin was watching with almost literally hearts in his eyes. He kept staring at Kookie who in his eyes was by far the cutest between the two littles (He won't say that outloud like ever though, Namjoon would definitely fight him over that). Jimin already knew that he was in love with Jungkook, and that he loved Kookie like an actual son. He just didn't know what to do with that information, especially since he was convinced that Jungkook didn't love him back like that. Jimin got ripped out of his thoughts by a baby Kookie that had crawled over to give him a hug. "Heey prince, did you want a hug that badly?" Jimin asked with a big smile before returning the hug. Kookie answered in his own brabble language with a smile before walking back over to Yoonie to just go further with playing. "You two are adorable together." Namjoon said with a smile to Jimin. Jimin felt himself blush but decided to ignore it for now. "Look at yourself and Yoonie! You two seem like a real couple!" this time it was Namjoon's time to blush but Jimin didn't really think anything of it. 

"Kookie, Yoonie, it's time to go sleep!" Jin shouted from the kitchen to both Kookie and Yoonie but also to their caregivers. Namjoon and Jimin got the hint and picked up the littles. "Come Yoonie baby, let's get you ready to sleep." Namjoon said to his boyfriend with a smile. He was ofcoure going to put the little in his bed and probably going to bed as well, so he can cuddle with the little.  Yoonie put his head on Namjoon's shoulder and sucked on his paci. He was already tired so he really didn't mind going to bed, especially because that meant he would get a bottle because he's in babyspace. Jimin also picked up Kookie but Kookie wasn't tired at all. He kept talking  to Jimin in his own little brabble language and Jimin had no idea what Kookie was trying to tell him. "Here, Jimin-ah, Namjoon-ah, the bottles are ready." Jin said while walking into the living room with two bottles in his hand. Namjoon and Jimin both grabbed one and while Yoonie immediatly started drinking from it Kookie was refusing and instead still trying to tell Jimin something. Jimin decided to just take the little and the bottle to Kookie's room instead of feeding Kookie in the living room. "Good night Yoonie, good night hyung!" Jimin said to Namjoon who answered with a good night of his own before walking to Jungkook's room. 

Jimin put Kookie down on the ground looking at the little with a confused look. "What are you trying to tell me little prince? Do you not want to sleep yet?" Jimin asked the little but Kookie immediatly shook his head and started to concentrate very hard. Due to the all the problems and messed up feelings from Jungkook, Kookie had a hard time going back to an older age so he could tell his Dada what he wanted to tell. Kookie tried to tell Jimin again what he meant but the only word Jimin could understand was 'Dada'. "I'm sorry prince but I really dont'understand you and you need to sleep now!" Jimin said, very curious about what Kookie wanted to tell him. Kookie shook his head when Jimin started talking about sleeping again and started to concentrate very hard again, making him finally regres to an old enough age that he could talk with actual words. "Dada I love you!" Kookie said with a big smile and Jimin started to smile too. "Is that what you tried to tell me? But I already know that you love me little prince!" Jimin said while booping the littles nose but Kookie started to shake his head again. "I..... Love..... You...." the little tried again. Jimin looked at Kookie confused. "Kookie, are you trying to tell me that you love me or are you talking for Jungkook?" Jimin asked. Jimin knew that Kookie would sometimes talk for Jungkook and because Kookie just repeated the exact same words but different he suspected that Kookie was talking for Jungkook. Kookie started to nod with a smile but Jimin still wasn't sure so he tried again. "Are you talking for Jungkook Kookie?" Jimin asked and Kookie started to nod very hard and smiled, proud that he finally made his Dada understand. A few seconds later though big Jungkook understood what his little self had just done which made him instantly go back to big space.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with big shocked and paniced eyes. "I-I didn't mean it, I-I didn't say that. Just forget it please!" Jungkook said with panic in his voice while Jimin was still trying to progress what Kookie had said to him. Jungkook loved him too. Only after he realised that he heard what now Jungkook was saying to him and Jimin looked at him confused. "Jungkookie?" Jimin said with a broken look in his eyes. "It's not true?" This time it was Jungkook's turn to look confused and surprised. He didn't understand why Jimin was looking so sad, Jimin didn't love him, right? Jimin looked at Jungkook with a broken and sad look. Jungkook didn't love him, of course he didn't. What made Jimin ever think that Jungkook would love him back, it was just a stupid childish dream and now it might even ruin his relationship with Kookie. Jimin decided that this was the time to leave the room and almost run out of the room but Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Jimin-hyung? D-do you love me?" Jungkook asked after gathering enough courage to do so. Jimin looked back at Jungkook and nodded before trying to run away again but Jungkook still didn't let him go. "Y-you love me?" Jungkook stuttered again, still not believing it. "B-but you don't love me so it doesn't matter anyway." Jimin said with a broken voice but Jungkook was already shaking his head. "I do love you hyung! I just didn'-" Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence Jimin kissed him while crying. "I've waited for this for so long." Jimin said after breaking of the kiss. "Jungkook, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jimin asked, crying and smiling at the same time. "Yes!" Jungkook shouted before kissing his now boyfriend again. 

Hoseok had been in his room when he heard Jungkook shouting in the hallway and decided to take a look but he definitely didn't expect to of his dongsaengs to be kissing in the doorway. "Ehum" Hoseok said while trying his hardest not to laugh and yell at the others to come and look. "Maybe you shouldn't do something like that in a doorway where everyone can see you." he said making both Jimin and Jungkook jump with surprise. "Oh.. ehh... I-I'm sorry Hoseok-hyung." Jimin said while his head became the color of a tomato. Hoseok just shook his head while laughing. "Never thought you two would get together faster than Namjoon and Yoongi-hyung." Hoseok muttered before going back to his room, trying to remove the picture of his two dongsaengs kissing out of his head. Jungkook and Jimin looked at eachother before they started to laugh. "Should we tell the others?" Jungkook asked, suddenly remembering that they live in a dorm with 5 other guys. "We can tell them tomorrow." Jimin said, not thinking of concequences like Yoongi and Namjoon did. "Mhm." "Let's close the door this time." "Good Idea." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm so sorry for this horrible chapter but hopefully you still find it cute. I'm also very sorry for the inconsistent uploads but school (first year of college) is a lot more exhausting than I thought it would be meaning I never feel like writing anymore D: