Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Chimmy

Yoongi woke up in bigspace, next to his boyfriend. Yoongi smiled while he looked at Namjoon, who was still sleeping. Usually it was Namjoon who would wake up earlier but Yoongi had been in little space yesterday and went to bed very early meaning that right now he couldn't sleep longer even if he wanted to. Instead he just stayed in bed and stared at his boyfriend. Yoongi was surprised how non of the other members had asked yet if there was something between him and Namjoon. It's true that they tried to keep it a secret for the others but especially Jin and Tae must have noticed that Yoongi was less and less often sleeping in his own bed and more and more often sleeping in Namjoon's bed. Yoongi shrugged it off, the other members weren't allowed to know so it was better if they weren't suspicious either even if they had all the reasons to be suspicious. Namjoon opened his eyes and looked right in Yoongi's eyes which made him smile. "Good morning handsome." Namjoon said before giving Yoongi a kiss. "Good morning more handsome." Yoongi replied after the kiss, showing Namjoon his gummy smile. "We need to get up, we have a packed schedule today." Namjoon said before giving Yoongi another kiss and getting up from the bed. "I know I know, comeback and world tour, worst combination ever." Yoongi said while sighing before also getting out of the bed. "Yes but A.R.M.Y loves it so it's worth it." "You're definitely right." Namjoon and Yoongi both got dressed before walking towards the kitchen where Jin and Taehyung were already eating some toast. "Good morning hyungs." Taehyung said when he looked up. "Morning Tae, Morning Jin-hyung." Namjoon answered while Yoongi said nothing, mornings weren't his thing. "What's the schedule for today?" Jimin asked as he, Jungkook and Hoseok walked into the kitchen. "Morning guys!" Jin said, "We have completely concert walk trough in the Olympic Stadium and line friends wants us to approve of some new BT21 plans." "And they are dropping the teaser for Idol today." Namjoon added on Jin's list, "meaning A.R.M.Ys will be going wild while we are practicing our butts off." Jimin and Hoseok started to laugh at the leaders remark before also getting some breakfast. "Sounds like I'm going to slip tonight." Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded. "Definitely" he muttered. 

The concert practice was exhausting like always, they started practice at 10 in the morning and only finished at 6 in the afternoon. But that didn't mean that Jungkook and Yoongi could slip at 6pm, no, they still had to approve of the new line friends BT21 plans and that was where they were going right now. All the members where exhausted and both Jungkook and Yoongi where almost slipping but they had to go to the line friends company first. Everyone knew that the littles where close to slipping, it was evident in the way they were both more clingier than normal. When they arrived at the line friends company they were all very happy. The meeting at line friends shouldn't take long and everyone was ready to go home and sleep. Sadly enough nobody thought about how the BT21 characters are probably the cutest characters ever, making both Jungkook and Yoongi fall into little space as soon as they walk into the building. "Appa" Yoonie whispered now holding Namjoon's hand. Namjoon looked at the little in shock, he couldn't slip right now, they had a meeting in a few minutes! "Oh Yoonie also little!" Kookie said when he heard Yoonie talking to Namjoon. Namjoon went in even bigger shock, hearing that they had 2 littles instead of one. "Kookie? Did you slip?" Jimin asked, also shocked. "Yes Dada!" Kookie answered happily. He was happy to be in little space surrounded by all kind of cute things. Jin was the first one to realise that there was no way they could get the littles back in big space, they were surrounded by the cutest characters ever. "Babies" Jin said in a soft voice, "Can you act big for us? You don't have to go in big space, just try to act big, okay?" "Yes Jinnie!" Kookie squealed while Yoonie nodded. Jimin and Namjoon looked at Jin like he had gone crazy. "Just look around you, we'll never be able to get them in big space." Jin whispered to the two main caregivers while the littles where trying their hardest to look big.  It only than dawned on Namjoon and Jimin that they had no other choice than go into the meeting with 2 littles. 

Of course BTS had absolutely no luck. There was no way that they could keep the two littles to act big when the product they had to approve was toys... BT21 toys to be precise... It was no secret that the two littles (and the other members as well) adored all the BT21 characters. "Chimmy chimmy!" Jungkook yelled when he saw his favourite character as a little doll before he realised he had to act big. "Appa I want Shooky!" Yoonie whispered to Namjoon when he saw the dolls. Unlike Kookie Yoonie's favourite character was his own character even though Koya definitely came in second. Nobody understood why Kookie liked Chimmy so much but they all just accepted it, it was very cute anyway. "Dada I want Chimmy!" Kookie squealed, giving up on acting big. Luckily there was nobody of the staff team in the room at that moment but it was very close. "Kookie, please try to act big for a little longer!" Jimin said, a little panic in his voice. "Sowwy Dada! Can I have Chimmy?" Kookie whispered, trying very hard to act big. "If you are being a good boy I'll get you another Chimmy toy." Kookie looked at his Dada with a big smile but didn't say anything, knowing that it was easier to act big when he kept quiet. "And, what do you guys think of the new BT21 plans?" one of the people from line friends asked when he walked in. "They are very cool!" Taehyung answered with a smile. "Yes, we definitely approve of them! Can we take the first versions home?" Namjoon asked, he wanted to reward the littles for being so good. "Yes of course you can!" the line friends manager said happily, "thank you for approving the new plans!" After some good bye exchanges BTS was finally back in the van, going home. 

Kookie was running around the dorm because he was so extremely happy with his new Chimmy doll. "THANK YOU DADA, THANK YOU DADA." he shouted while running into his room, back out of his room, into the living room, back out of the living room, into the kitchen and so on. Usually Kookie would get scolded for running around the dorm but everyone found it so extremely cute. Even Yoonie had whispered in Namjoon's ear that Kookie was cute. Yoonie himself was holding both Shooky and Koya with a big smile. "DADAA I LOVE YOUUUU" Kookie yelled when he run past Jimin again. Jimin smiled at his little, he was being so cute. I wish you would always love me like this. Jimin thought before realising what he thought. No, no, I can't think like that. "I love you too baby boy." Jimin said when Kookie came running in once again. "THANK YOU DADAAAAAA"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm completely out of ideas. If you have anything ideas for future chapters please tell me!!
Who wasn't ready for the #IDOL teaser, because I wasn't! IT'S SO GOOD AND I'M HYPED AF. For me the new album is dropping tomorrow at 11am and Idk how I'm going to survive till then, I really really really wanna listen to Idol and I'm fine! ^^