Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Bending the rules

Yoongi was laying in his bed taking a day off. The last couple of days he had spend in his studio meaning that Jin and Namjoon were now forcing him to take a day off. It happened every so often and he didn't mind that much. It was a fact that Yoongi wasn't very good at looking after himself and he had accepted that the others would look after him for him. Yoongi didn't know however that he wasn't he only one at home, Jungkook was also still laying in his bed, taking a day off. The others knew of course, and they had purposefully not told either of them that the other was at home as well, hoping they could keep them from slipping and breaking down the house. "Hyung, do you really think it's a good idea to leave 2 littles alone in the dorm." "Jimin-ah please don't say it like that, it's not like we have a choice!" Namjoon answered with faint panic in his eyes. Hoseok looked at the 2 main caregivers and almost started to laugh at how over protecting they were. "They might not even slip so stop worrying!" He said while laughing. Jimin and Namjoon looked at Hoseok a little bit more relaxed now. "You're right, we shouldn't worry." Namjoon said, looking a little calmer. 

Jungkook looked at his alarm clock and got up. "10:30am" He muttered before grabbing some comfortable clothes and walking to the kitchen. "Huh, Hyung, are you home too?" "Jungkook-ah, you are home as well?" Jungkook and Yoongi said at the same time when Jungkook walked into the kitchen. "Namjoon-ah and Jin-hyung are forcing me to take a day off again, why are you home?" "My enkel still hurts a little from yesterday so we decided that it was better for me to take a day off then to over work it and get a real injury." "Good, good, what do you want for breakfast?" Yoongi asked, he was making himself an egg. "I can make an egg for you too if you want." "Yes thank you hyung!" Yoongi made a second egg and put it on the table for Jungkook. "Yoongi-hyung, are you planning on slipping today?" Jungkook suddenly asked. "No, I'm not allowed to slip alone, why?" Yoongi asked. "Right, right, not allowed to slip alone, but hyung, we are with the 2 of us, we are not alone." Yoongi's eyes lit up when he heard that. "That means that we can slip without breaking the rules!" and Jungkook nodded and instantly slipped. "What does Yoonie wanna do today?" Kookie asked with a devil grin. Yoongi slipped as soon as he heard Kookie. "Yoonie do what Kookie does" he whispered with a smile. 

Kookie and Yoonie were sitting in the middle of the living room, they were drawing together on one big piece of paper. Of course it had been Kookie's idea. "Yoonie, Yoonie! We can colow togethew!" Kookie had said when he saw the big piece of paper. Both Yoonie and Kookie had no idea what the paper was for but they didn't care. Kookie originally wanted to use paint but Yoonie had been against it. "No paint, makes icky" he had whispered. Kookie had been feeling like the nice older brother so they were just coloring with crayon. Coloring together on one big piece went a lot better then expected. Both the littles were very nice to eachother and didn't ruin the others drawing. "Yoonie done" Yoonie said after a full hour of coloring. "Kookie done too!" Kookie said immediatily after, he had wanted to do something else for a while but was patient to wait for his little brother. "Yoonie, do you want cookie?" Kookie asked very innocently and Yoonie nodded. "Cookie!" he whispered happily. Kookie run over to the cookie cupboard and grabbed the whole cookie jar. "Eat as many as you want Yoonie" Kookie said with a devil grin and Yoonie give him a big smile back. Both the littles stuffed their mouths full with cookies before they went back to doing things. 

Yoonie tugged Kookie's sleeve, he had a good idea to do! "Yoonie?" Kookie asked when he felt the other little. Yoonie looked at Kookie before pointing at the blankets on the couch. "hut" Yoonie whispered with a big smile. Kookie also started to smile when he heard Yoonie's idea. "Yes, let's make a hut!" Yoonie and Kookie collected all the blankets, pillows and chairs in the house and put them in the living room. "Yoonie, you go grab stuffies, I'll start building!" Kookie said happily. Yoonie nodded and run to his room to collect all his stuffies. When all Yoonie's stuffies were in the living room he collected all Kookie's stuffies as well (which took him a little longer). When Kookie saw the big pile of stuffies he asked Yoonie to come and help him. Yoonie immediatly walked over and helped his hyung. The littles used all kind of things to make sure that their hut would be steady. Mostly things they usually aren't allowed to touch (Ipads, laptops, vases and so on) but they didn't care, everything had to be perfect for the hut! Kookie was mostly making the outside of the hut while Yoonie was making it cute and cosy inside. 

After 2 hours of building the hut was completely done. The hut consisted out of 7 chair in a circle with blankets all around it. The biggest blanket was used for the roof while the other blankets were used for walls or to make some extra rooms by putting the blanket on the chair and couch. The hut had one entrance at the tv site so the littles could watch tv from inside the hut. In the hut there was one more blanket and all the pillows they could find to make it soft. Of coure all the stuffies were also sitting inside the hut to keep Yoonie and Kookie company. Kookie had also made a 'kitchen' in the hut, aka the place were the cookie jar and other candy was standing. Kookie and Yoonie were standing outside the hut looking at their masterpiece. Yoonie tugged Kookie's sleeve once again. "drawing!" he whispered and pointed at the big drawing that the littles made together. Kookie understood what the other little wanted with the drawing and put it on one of the chairs as decoration. "Now it's done!" Kookie exclaimed happily and yoonie nodded. The 2 littles went inside the hut and while Yoonie made himself comfortable, Kookie put on some cartoons. "Cookie?" Yoonie whispered while giving a cookie to Kookie and Kookie gave Yoonie a hug in return. "Twanks!" 

"Do you think they went in little space?" Jimin asked for like the millionth time that day. "I don't now Jimin-ah" Jin sighed, "But we'll find out as soon as Namjoon finds his keys." Namjoon, who had been searching trough all his pockets, finally found his keys. "Here, they are! Let's go inside!" he said before opening the door and walking in. The others walked behind him but they all stopped in their tracks. The dorm was one big mess. "Here you have your answer Jimin-hyung, they went into little space" Taehyung said while barly containing his laughter. The others were looking less happy while they walked further into the dorm. When they arrived in the living room everyone understood why the dorm was such a mess. "Okay, no matter how big of a mess the dorm is, that hut is actually very cool" Hoseok said with a grin. The others agreed. Jin walked towards the hut and looked inside before looking back at the others while putting a finger on his mouth and signing the others to come. The others quietly came closer and also looked inside and started to coo. Kookie and Yoonie had fallen asleep inside the hut hugging eachother. "That is by far the cutest thing I've ever seen." Jimin whispered and the others agreed. Hoseok and Taehyung took out their phones and took a few pictures before walking away from the hut. "Let's let them sleep for now." Namjoon whispered with a smile and the others agreed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: This chapter was sooooo much fun to write!! It's probably my favourite chapter so far, it's so cute!!! 
I asked before but I feel like asking it again, do you guys want me to include ships (NamGi, JiKook) or just keep it friendships like now?