Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Can I slip?

Bts had just arrived at the new hotel in New York. The schedule for tomorrow and on was very busy, but today they had a day off. Everyone was doing different things. Some where in their room and others where sitting in the living room area. Yoongi was sitting in the living room area, debating if he should slip or not. Yoongi stood up from the couch and walked over to Namjoon, who was reading something in the corner of the living room. "Namjoon-ah? Can I-" "Hyung, I'm very busy, I'm sorry, can you please ask Jin-hyung?" "Okay." Yoongi said with a very sad face, Namjoon usually wouldn't send him away like that, especially since he is his boyfriend! The way Namjoon had acted just made Yoongi want to slip even more but he didn't want to be a bother so he decided to ask Jin if he could slip. 

Jin was in his room working out. He might not look like a muscle pig like Jungkook but Jin was probably actually stronger than Jungkook and he definitely planning to keep it that way. He looked up when he heard someone knocking on the door. "Hyung? Can I-" "Oh, hey Yoongi, I'm very busy I'm sorry!" Jin said even before Yoongi could ask what he wanted to ask. Yoongi's face went a little dark at this, and his little side was showing more and more. "Okay." he said very bluntly. Jin looked up at this from the other side of the door but decided to not be bothered about it. It wasn't weird for Yoongi to react with blunt answers. 

Yoongi at this point was very annoyed and definitely feeling little. His two favourite caregivers said no to him without even listening to what he wanted to say, and that hurt. Yoongi walked back to the living room to see Hoseok walking towards his room. "Hoseok-ah!" Yoongi said, hoping Hoseok would actually listen to him. "Oh hey Yoongi-hyung, what's up?" "Are you busy or not?" Yoongi asked, giving up on just asking if he can slip. "I am actually, sorry, I'm working on some new songs." "Oh, okay." Hoseok heared the dissapointment in Yoongi's voice but knew he couldn't do anything about it. "I'm sorry, but maybe the maknae's have some time to help you?" "Maybe, thank you." Yoongi said, still dissapointed, before he walked over to Taehyungs room. At this point Yoongi had to force himself to stay big because nobody had time for a little him. He didn't really have faith that maknae's had time either. Jimin and Jungkook weren't at the hotel and Taehyung was probably doing whatever. 

Yoongi walked over to Taehyungs room but he already heard the videogame sounds coming from the door. Yoongi decided to still ask if Taehyung had some time so he knocked on the door. "Tae, do you have time for me to slip in l-?" Yoongi tried to ask bluntly but Taehyung cut him off. "No, sorry hyung, I'm playing with a group!" Yoongi was officially grumpy when he heard this, he just wanted to slip into little space so badly but nobody even let him speak. With a very grumpy look on his face Yoongi walked back to living room area and sat down on one of the chairs before putting in his earphones and watching some youtube. Around half an hour later Jin also came and sat in the living room area but Yoongi didn't care anymore. He was just forcing himself to stay big and he was convinced that as soon as we would ask if he could slip, Jin and Namjoon would both be too busy again. 

After a video or 5, Jimin and Jungkook walked into the living room area, they had finished shopping and were both very tired. Jungkook had slipped just before they arrived at the hotel but Jimin hadn't mind of course. Kookie is too cute to say no to. "Jinnie! Jinnie! We bought icecream!" Kookie exclaimed with a big smile before giving Jin a big hug. "Hey prince! How are you doing?" "I'm happy! Dada and I had fun!" "That's good!" Jin said with a warm smile. Namjoon also looked up from what he was reading and Kookie also gave him a hug. "Joonie!  Dada and I went to buy present for you!" "Sssh, Kookie, don't tell Joonie what our present is!" Joonie laughed when he saw Kookie look up shocked that the almost told what the present was. "Sowwy! Can't tew what we bought!" "Hahah, it's alright." 
Taehyung and Hoseok had both heard that Jimin and Jungkook were home, and mostly that Jungkook was in little space. "Can I have a hug too?" Taehyung asked with his signature boxy smile. "Yes of course Taetae!" Kookie said before attacking Taehyung with a hug. "Seokie also a hug!" and also Hoseok got attacked with a hug. 

Yoongi had been watching this all and the longer the watched, the littler he felt and the angrier he got. When Kookie gave Hoseok also a hug Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. Yoongi stood up and walked to his room, visibly angry. When he entered his room he closed the door with a loud bang and slipped. As soon as he slipped he grabbed his Namnam and Eeyore and hugged his favourite plushies before crying silently. "evewyone h-hates Yoonie." Yoonie said to his plushies while sobbing. "You love me wight?" he asked Namnam before hugging his oldest and most important plushie even tighter. "and Eeyowe love me too!" Yoonie said while also hugging his other plushie tighter. After a few minutes he grabbed his paci and put it in his mouth while sitting down on the ground, ready to play.

Everyone looked at the closed door of the hotel room in suprise and shock. Yoongi hadn't act this way since he was an open little to everyone and nobody understood what was wrong. Kookie was the first one to speak up. "Why Yoonie angry?" Kookie asked with a pout. "I don't know." Namjoon answered with both a confused and concerned look in his eyes. "He asked me if I was busy but I was so I told him that he should ask the maknaes, but than again, I didn't even know Jimin and Jungkook weren't at the hotel." Hoseok said, completely confused by his hyung's behaviour. Namjoon's eyes went wide when he heard this and he almost cursed out loud. "Oh no, I send him to Jin because I didn't have time for whatever he wanted to do, but then Jin probably sent him away too so he went to you but than you sent him away too." "and I did too." Taehyung said with a guilty look. Jimin looked around confused. "Why would you send him away, did you even know what he wanted to ask?" "I didn't to be honest." Namjoon said with a very guilty look in his eyes. "What if he wanted to slip?" Jimin asked again, a little dissapointed in everyone's behaviour. Namjoon's guilty face only got more guilty and he immediatly stood up. "Oh no, he probably thought that we didn't have time for a little but than we all gave Kookie a lot of attention! I'm going to make up to him!" Namjoon explained before walking to Yoongi's room and walking in, not bothering to knock. "Let him talk to Yoongi first." Jin said when Hoseok and Taehyung both also wanted to walk to Yoongi's room. "Namjoon knows best how to deal with Yoongi in this situation, we can say sorry later." Hoseok and Taehyung nodded and sat down, waiting for Namjoon to come back out of the room with Yoongi. 

Yoonie looked up from playing when he heard the door open but when he saw Namjoon he just went on with playing. Namjoon sighed when he saw that and sat down next to Yoonie. "Hey Yoonie. Can Appa have a hug even though Appa has been very rude?" Yoonie looked up again and started to cry before giving Namjoon a very big hug. "Appa is very sorry for not listening to you, little prince." Namjoon said while rocking from side to side with the little in a big hug. Yoonie didn't say anything but instead gave Namjoon a peck. "Does that mean everything is okay again?" and Yoonie nodded. "Come Yoonie baby, the others want to say sorry too! We all love you very much and we didn't realise that you wanted to slip. We are very sorry." Yoonie looked at Namjoon with tears in his eyes but made grabby hands towards the taller. Namjoon understood that Yoonie wanted to be carried so he picked the little (and his two plushies) up and took them back to the living room. 

In the living room Kookie was sitting on Jimin's lap and the others where talking a bit with each other. When Namjoon and Yoonie walked in, Jin was the first one to stand up and give Yoonie a big hug. Yoonie of course gave the hug back, especially after all the sorrys that Jin was saying. The others did the same and when Yoonie had had a hug from everyone he was finally smiling again behind his paci. "Yoonie pway?" Kookie asked with a big bunny smile. Yoonie nodded and smiled back. Namjoon tried to put Yoonie down but Yoonie refused to let go of him so Jimin and Namjoon decided to just go sit opposite of eachother so the littles could play together on the caregivers laps. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: THANK YOU @joonievevo for this good story idea!!!
This chapter was the A/N chapter, and this was the note: 

First of all I need help!! I really need some more ideas for chapters, every idea is welcome! Even if you think it's bad, just tell me and maybe I will use it!

Secondly, I just uploaded a new book! It's not the 18+ book I was talking about last chapter but an idea I came up with this morning and I was like I HAVE TO WRITE THIS RN! The book is named 'Wanna be Cat' and it's about Yoongi who is a hybrid but refuses to switch to his human form and about BTS but mostly Jimin who adopt him! I hope you all will like that book, it will probably have the same level of fluff as this one :P

love you all!