Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Jealousy

It had been 3 months, only 3 months since Yoonie was an open little to the others but still after 2 months he wouldn't talk more than a few words in a whisper. Nobody minded of course, but it stood out and it made mostly Jin worried about Yoonie. Jin was scared that Yoonie wouldn't tell his caregivers if something was wrong, and it even had happened before. Yoonie would only tell what was wrong if he was asked very explicitly other wise you wouldn't know if he was feeling good or bad. Jin talked to Namjoon about this and they had been keeping an eye on Yoonie but nothing had happened so far from what they could see. 

Even though nobody minded that Yoonie didn't talk that much, it did make that Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok would more often play with Kookie than with Yoonie. "Come Kookie, lets play tag!" Taehyung said happily, he was in a mood to do something fun with the little so he wouldn't have to think about the super stressfull comeback. "You are it!" Kookie instantly exclaimed and run away. Yoonie looked up to Kookie and Tae, Yoonie and Kookie had been coloring together and Yoonie had really enjoyed that but Yoonie could color alone so he didn't complain. Taehyung run after Kookie trying to catch him. Jimin was looking at the 2 and laughing, Taehyung was definitely acting like a little. "Tae, since when do we have 3 littles?" Jin said when he saw Kookie being chases by Taehyung. "I'm not a little! I'm just not boring!" Taehyung said back. "Where is Yoonie btw? Didn't he want to play tag too?" "He's still coloring." Taehyung answered only. Jin frowned, feeling like they forgot to invite Yoonie again. "Namjoon-ah, get out of my kitchen" Jin said as soon as he saw the leader walking in. "What, I'm not doing anything!" "You are in my kitchen, meaning my kitchen is going to break within a few seconds." "And now you are just being rude." "Just get out of my kitchen and check on Yoonie in the mean time, I think they left him alone again." 

Yoonie was sitting in the living room all alone, Jimin had left as well after Tae and Kookie started the chase. "Hey little one, what are you doing?" "Coworing" Yoonie whispered. He was very concentrated on what he was drawing. "What are you making?" Yoonie looked up at his appa and moved to the site a little so Namjoon could look himself. Namjoon looked kinda shocked at the drawing. The drawing consisted out of all the members but they weren't holding hands like Yoonie would usually draw them together. Yoonie had drawn 5 people holding hands together and 2 people holding hands together. "Who is who baby boy?" Yoonie looked at Namjoon then pointed at the one standing in the middle of the 5 people. "Kookie", next were the others around Kookie, "Jimjim, Taetae, Seokie, Jinnie" and then the last 2 people who were holding hands together. "Appa, Yoonie" "Why are you and Jin not holding hands?" "Jinnie Kookie's" Namjoon looked even more shocked at Yoonie but decided to not say anything for now, but talk to Jin and the others about it. 

"Jin-hyung, do the others give more attention to Kookie than to Yoonie?" "Yes, I think. Kookie is easier to play with I think, why?" "I don't think Yoonie likes it, the last drawing he made was you 5 together and me and Yoonie together, I don't think that's a good sign." Jin looked at Namjoon in shock, "We have to keep an even better eye on him, and talk to the others." "Yes, I'm going back to him right and going to play with him, little prince needs a play mate" Namjoon said and he walked back to the living room. "I'll talk to others when I see them." Jin said and Namjoon nodded. Namjoon walked over to the little but he wasn't alone anymore. "Oh hey Kookie, are you back to playing with Yoonie?" Namjoon said surprised. "Yes, Taetae was tiwed!" Kookie said. Yoonie looked up and looked kinda sad. "Hey Yoonie, are you drawing something new?" Namjoon said now directing his attention to the younger little. "No wook!" Yoonie whispered concerned. "for Appa!" "Am I not allowed to look because it's a surprise for me?" and Yoonie nodded, smiling again. 

After a while Namjoon just let the 2 little play until he heard screams coming from the living room. "YOONIE GIVE THAT TO ME, IT'S MINE!" he heard Kookie scream. Of course he couldn't hear Yoonie but he was guessing that Yoonie was talking back to Kookie. When he walked into the living room Jin, Jimin and Tae were already there. "What's happening?" Namjoon asked when he saw Yoonie holding a crayon and Kookie holding Yoonie's drawing. It was Jimin who answered. "Yoonie stole Kookie's crayon." "Yoonie is stupid! My crayon!" "It's not Kookie's" Yoonie whispered. Namjoon crouched down infront of Yoonie. "What did you say, little one?" Yoonie looked at Namjoon and slowly changed from little back to big. Namjoon saw this and stood up again. "It's not Kookie's crayon, it was mine but Kookie thought it was his because everything in this house is his." Yoongi said very calm before walking to his room and slamming the door shut. Namjoon looked after Yoongi and sighed. "Well done everyone, Kookie, or Jungkook, I guess you went big too, please clean this mess and while you're at it look at Yoonie's drawing. I'm going to see if Yoongi still wants to talk to any of us after that." Namjoon said coldly, he was mad at himself for only noticing so late that everyone but himself prefered Kookie over Yoonie. Jungkook looked confused at the other, confused like he usually was just after coming out of little space. "D-did I do something wrong?" "I'm not sure and I feel like I did something wrong too." Jimin answered while picking up the drawing Yoonie made. "But Namjoon-hyung said we had to look at Yoonie's drawings so let's do that." Jungkook looked at the drawing before cleaning the mess he and Yoonie made. "I don't see anything strange" "Same here" Jimin said before he started to help Jungkook. 

Namjoon knocked on Yoongi's but Yoongi didn't answer. "Yoongi-hyung, I know you're in there, let me in please." But Yoongi still didn't answer. Yoongi was sitting in his room doubting his decion to let the others be his caregivers. They were Kookie's caregivers, and they had been for a few years, he shouldn't have asked them to be his caregivers as well. "Yoongi-hyung, please let me in. I want to talk to you." he heard Namjoon say from the other side of the door. Yoongi looked at the door, Namjoon was the only one that cared about Yoonie too, and not only Kookie. "Come in." Yoongi said softly. Namjoon walked into the room and saw Yoongi sitting on his bed, staring into nothing. "I should have never asked you guys to be my caregivers. You already have a little too look after." "Yoongi-hyung, we all  like to be your caregivers, really!" "Don't lie. They like to be Kookie's caregivers, not mine." Namjoon looked at Yoongi and saw tears in his eyes. "Hyung, that's not true, they are all just used to playing with Kookie and Yoonie is too shy to ask to be played with. We need to talk to the others about this." Yoongi looked at Namjoon in shock, "Yeah, that's a nope, I'm not going to talk to the others about little Yoonie." "Yes, you are and you don't have a choice." Jin said, he was standing in the door. Yoongi glared at Jin, hoping he would go away. "Everyone is already sitting in the living room waiting for you Yoongi-ah." Yoongi looked at Jin in surprise. "I already talked with Namjoon-ah about this Yoongi. We decided that right now was the best moment to talk." Namjoon nodded and looked at Yoongi. "Come hyung, it won't take long." 

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi walked into the living room where the others were sitting around, awkward and confused. "What this about hyung?" Hoseok asked, he had only just gotten home and really wanted to eat something. "About Yoonie." Namjoon answered for Jin. Yoonie sat down awkwardly and played with the sleeve of his hoodie. "What do you mean about Yoonie?" Jimin asked very confused. Jin looked at Yoongi but saw that he wasn't going to say anything himself. "Yoongi just wants to ask you all if you would play with little Yoonie too. You all always play with Kookie but forget about Yoonie." Everyone looked shocked and guilty, only now they realised they haven't been nice to the second little. "Oh Yoongi, I'm sorry, I should have known that even though Yoonie doens't talk much he wants to play too!" Hoseok said almost crying from guilt. "It's okay" Yoongi muttered back, feeling very embarrased. Jimin and Taehyung also appologized very fast. Jungkook was the only one who didn't appologize, he was still very confused about what Jin said. Namjoon looked at Jungkook expectantly. "Eh- sorry Yoongi." Jungkook said, still confused. Yoongi looked around and started to smile. "No hate Yoonie?" "We love Yoonie!" Hoseok said fast and Yoonie started to smile even more. Jungkook looked around before slipping too. "Yoonie, Kookie sowwy! Kookie wanna play with Yoonie and Dada and Taetae and Seokie!" Kookie said finally understanding what it was about. Yoonie run towards Kookie and give him a hug. "Wanna pway too!" Yoonie whispered back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm writing this while watching bones, a very weird combination xD (bones is about murder and skeletons, this is cute and fluffy xD) Thank you @BrendonUrie121 for the idea base of this story again! :D