Halloween

By:Death-For-One
From: DeviantArt

You smiled at your reflection in order to smooth the pale blue make-up into the crevices of your face before you drew the fake stitches on your face with black eye liner, using a picture of Sally as a guide. The moment you were finished you gave yourself another smile, vanity being the reason this time, as you tucked your phone into the pocket of your handmade dress and headed out the bathroom.
"I hate you." Teresa stated once you stepped into the living room.
"You're just jealous because you got stuck being Shock." you teased your sister as you tossed her the witch's hat.
"No, I'm mad because you obviously rigged the costume drawing."
"I did not." you defended yourself as the sound of the front door opening alerted you to what you hoped to be your friends' arrival.
"You're supposed to knock!" Teresa shouted out like she always did when they refused to knock.
"Minho, why are you shirtless?" you questioned as you stared at his green painted cloth-less torso. You were not going to lie, the view was absolutely amazing to say the least.
"Well somebody has to give the girl's a little eye candy and these Shanks can't fill the demand." Minho smirked and everybody in your group laughed, well except Thomas and Newt.
"Yet with all the candy you're supposedly giving girls you still don't have a girlfriend." Thomas stated as Teresa snuggled into his chest with a large smile.
"Anybody else notice how Teresa and (y/n) are the only girls who don't dress sexy on Halloween?" Minho changed the subject only after he had stuck his tongue out at Thomas.
"Our mother taught us to not dress like sluts." you and Teresa responded at the same time with in a bland voice and matching glares.
"Besides I think Teresa always looks sexy." Thomas defended his girlfriend and then with a glance to you added, "(y/n) too."
"Can we go trick-or-treating now?" Chuck asked before you could thank Thomas but you turned your attention to Thomas' younger brother and with a grin stuck a sandwich bag you had filled with candy into Chuck's candy bucket.
"Wow, thanks (y/n)." Chuck beamed at you as he threw his chubby arms around your waist but before you could return the hug he ripped himself off you and bounded for the door. You laughed as you followed the boy out unto the sidewalk with the rest of your group trailing behind.
"I know all the houses with the best candy so follow me." Thomas took the lead while you fell behind the pack. You loved seeing all the different costumes people had come up with so you weren't all that surprised that you had lagged behind while figuring out that the teen girl in the bikini was supposed to a princess. What did surprise you was something grabbing your sides with a low 'boo'. You jumped in the air as you screamed bloody murder while a very familiar laugh came from right behind you.
"Minho!" you shouted in frustration and smack him the back of the head.
"I'm sorry (y/n)." he tried to tell you but the laughing got in his way.
"Jerk."
"Please I know you love me." he grinned as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and the two of you started on your attempt to catch up with everybody else.
"What took you so long?" Teresa inquired with a knowing grin as her eyes darted between you and Minho.
"(Y/n) needed a blood transplant and I generously gave her some of my beautiful blood."
"Uh huh more like a tongue transplant." she made a kissy face and with a small laugh you threw a piece of gum at her. She retaliated by tossing the mask, that she had yet to put on, at your face. You yelped and jumped out the way only to crash into Minho, sending you both into the hedges that lined the streets.
"Hey are you-" Minho trailed off and his eyes stayed firmly locked on your chest area so with a tad bit of confusion you looked down to see what he was staring at. Your freaking dress had ripped in the front.
"Stop looking." you hissed as you bunched the fabric together to hide your breasts.
"Here wear this." Newt told you as he held out his jacket. Teresa grabbed it for you and with a little maneuvering you were able to get the jacket on and button it up without flashing anyone.
"Thanks, Newt." you said while you reached forward to hug him, "as a reward you can have one of my (favorite candy)."
"Awesome. You need to rip your clothes more often." Newt grinned as he quickly stuffed his newly acquired candy in his mouth so you couldn't take it back. You rolled your eyes and punched him lightly on his arm.
"I should probably go home though. Just in case the rip spreads." you acknowledged the fact dejectedly but got your good-byes over with fairly quickly.
"I'm walking you home." Minho didn't give you a choice, not that you would've said no, and matched his stride to yours while he shoved his hands deep into his green pants.
"Why are you looking so glum?" you questioned as you nudged Minho's arm with your elbow.
"Just wishing I could've worn a shirt." he mumbled and his eyes widened as if he hadn't meant to say that out loud.
"Ah finally realizing that getting gawked at by random girls isn't all its cracked up to be."
"Please that is never a bad thing." Minho scoffed.
"Then why want to wear a shirt?"
"Because if I had worn a shirt I could've given you my shirt instead of Newt."
"What's the big deal with him giving me his jacket?" you asked yet another question and Minho glared at you with his arms crossed. You rolled your eyes at him and picked up your pace, "Fine, don't tell me."
"I like you, you slinthead and you were all over Newt after he gave you his jacket!" Minho practically shouted at you and your eyes narrowed at him.
"I was not all over Newt and if anybody is a slinthead it's you." Minho opened his mouth but you placed your hand over his lips so you could continue, "I've dropped every hint I could think of to let you know I like you and all you ever did was flirt with random girls."
Minho reached up and intertwined his fingers with yours as he pulled your hand off his face. You expected that the moment his mouth was free he'd start in on how he wasn't a slinthead but instead he leaned his head down and pressed his lips against yours.
"Let's hurry up and get you home." Minho demanded once he broke away. "I really hate that jacket."

~~~~~
IG | | typically.thomas