Bully pt.2

By: Atumun15
From: Tumblr

For the next couple of weeks, the guys have kind of quit teasing me. Well only when Minho was around. If Minho was in the maze, i was fair game to them.

“Hey bitch! Where’s your precious body guard? Huh? Did he leave you and decide you weren’t worth it?!” One of the guys snarls.

“No he’s in the fucking maze actually trying to find a way out of this hell hole! Un like someone who thinks its productive you constantly pick on someone” I snap. His eyes seem to widen and he starts to back up.

“That’s quite enough don’t you think Harry?” I hear a cold voice behind me. I turn around to see…Gally? Gally looks down at me for a moment but then back at Harry.

“You know she’s off limits so quit trying. Get back to work Harry! Before I personally throw you in the slammer” Gally growls and Harry quickly scurries off towards the gardens. I turn towards Gally and raise an eyebrow.

“Thanks, but why did you help me?” I ask crossing my arms. Gally just softly smirks.

“Your boyfriend asked all the keepers to look after you. He doesn’t want what happened a couple of weeks ago to happen again.” He shrugs. A blush creeps up onto my cheeks.

“We’re not dating” I quickly argue. Gally just raises an eyebrow.

“Really? I would think so since he talks about you 24/7 and the way you constantly act around each other” Gally says smirking. I just blush and look down.

“I have to get back to work y/n. Tell me, or any of the keepers if something happens” Gally states while walking off.

Who would have thought Gally, the keeper of the builders, helped me decipher my feelings? I just chuckle at the thought and walk off towards the medjack hut.

——-

I would always meet Minho at the doors, but today I can’t do that. One of the builders broke his foot a little bit before the runners got back so I’m having to take care of that.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock.

“Come in!” I say loudly, wrapping the guys ankle. I didn’t see who came in but I have a pretty good idea who it is.

“Hey monkey.” Minho greets.

“Hey apple guy” I smile at him.

“Give me a minute. Just let me patch this guy up and we can go eat.” I state and he plops down on one of the beds.

I get done patching the guy and start to head out.

“Make sure you keep the foot elevated, and keep ice on it regularly” I say as I walk out the door, with Minho by my side.

“So thank you for getting the keepers to watch over me” I smirk at him. His eyes widen and he looks flustered.

“I-uh-” I cut him off, mid stutter.

“It’s fine Minho. I’m glad you care so much” I smile softly to him.

“Why wouldn’t I?” He raises an eyebrow. I just sigh.

“Why do you? Even in the beginning you were so welcoming while everyone else were a bunch of assholes.” I ask quietly looking down. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I burry my head into his chest.

“Because the first time I saw you, you made my heart skip a beat. You made me feel a way no one has. I felt like I knew you” he murmurs. This makes my heart speed up, and my face hot. He pulls away and takes my face in his hands.

“Because you made me feel safe. You made me want to kiss you all over. You made me want to love you for a million years. You made my heart love” he whispers, his lips centimeters away from mine.

“Because I love you” his lips smash to mine and they move in perfect sync. It takes me a few seconds to acknowledge that this was happening but I soon start to kiss him back. His lips were soft and chapped, and they fit perfectly with mine. I move my hands to his neck, and he moves his hands down to my waist. He deepens the kiss and swipes my bottom lip with his tongue. I allow him entrance and he starts to explore my mouth. We pull away breathing heavily, foreheads pressed together.

“I love you too” I murmur. His smile makes my heart skip a beat and joy overwhelms me and He places a quick kiss to my lips.

“Will you be by girlfriend?” He asks with a serious face.

“Sure why not” I wink and he chuckles slightly. He presses a kiss to my lips and pulls away.

“Food time?”

“Food time” I smirk and we walk to the kitchens with his arm around my waist

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》
IG | | typically.thomas