Dirty Little Fantasies 《SMUT》

From:Tumblr
By : all-alone-he-turns-to-stone

Warning, contains: daddy kink, bad girl, spanking, showing off, masturbation, teasing, striptease, oral male receiving, overstimulation, multi orgasm, public sex, licking, biting, hickeys, marking, scratching, fingering, dom!Minho, sub!reader, Minho’s hair (yes), Minho scruff( YES)

“Y/n, can I talk to you for a moment?"

The person who was asking for my attention had one of those hoarse and low voices. A voice warm, husky and strangely powerful. Every single one of his words crossing his lips were raspy and even shaking, but it still felt right. And one word only could, with only his voice, make me submit to all his wishes.

"Yes?” Turning the attention off the person I was talking to, I put my gaze on my interlocutor. A smile was present on my lips that tonight addressed that passion red color I knew he was in love with. My eyes fell on him, detailing his face a moment. His mouth first: pulpy and even a little swelling lips looking excessively tasty. On closer inspection, I noticed traces on his lower lip, like tooth molding. I understood with satisfaction he probably bit his lip more than once… Strong enough to leave a print. My fiery gaze then drifted to his jaw, grazing across the dark scruff contrasting his pale cheeks. It wasn’t a perfect trimmed beard. Quickly taken care of, it was everything but perfection. And that was exactly what made this beard so appetizing. The scruff made the view even better, giving him a wild look. The need to make effort and look presentable was nonexistent. A simple t-shirt and sweats were making him look elegant. Jeans and flannel, attracting. Everything on him looked so sexy he could give me many strong feelings with only the sight of his face. The only negative point of his scruff was; it was hiding the moles discreetly decorating his skin like a unique constellation on his cheeks, starry sky of his face.

After staring down his face for long seconds, my hungry eyes went up to land on his messy hair. Dark locks were hidden under a cap of his favorite baseball team placed upside down on his head. Nothing very interesting to see there, perhaps only the imagination left to guess what was hidden underneath. Or how much the rebel haircut deserved to be free in the eyes of all.

Finally, thinking about it, I preferred that only I had the chance to see and caress his hair soft and silky.

“Y/n …”

I didn’t notice other seconds had passed without me answering, my attention lost, admiring every little detail making the man in front of me more special than anyone else in the bar. Biting my lower lip knowing my lipstick would resist the treatment - I had paid dearly for it - I raised my eyebrows and feigned ignorance by plunging my eyes into his. But instead of meeting the sweet honey dancing in his loving pupils, I met only blackness and lust, deeply rooted in him.

“Yeah? ”

I had my elbows on the counter since I stepped inside the bar. I had headed immediately towards the drinks with only my favorite alcoholic beverage in mind… and the plan to annoy my boyfriend. The dress I was wearing was short, but it wasn’t short enough to show my underwear…  just enough to expose all the accessible skin, especially when I leaned against the piece of wood serving as a counter at the bar. I knew the high-heeled boots I was wearing made my legs longer and slender and lifted my hips by a few centimeters, thereby increasing the fabric to the limit of forbidden. Leaning over, I sipped my drink while offering the bartender a bird’s eye view of my chest. And the latter hadn’t looked away from this part of my body since I had commanded my drink.

In short, the view was a torture for my lover. He was staring. I knew it. I was only doing it for him. And I loved it.

“I have to talk to you,” he insisted, getting closer to me. His Adam’s apple rose when he swallowed, his eyes scanning the fluid form of my body for a fraction of a second, lost in the sensual view that each of my curves provided. A delight for the eyes.