Injured

By: ninjaturtl3s
From: DeviantArt

       "Ow. (Y/n), it hurts..." Minho whines, obviously milking his injury; he had sprained his ankle. Yes Minho, the Keeper of the Runners, had tripped in the maze and was now being cared for by you. After being treated by the Med-jacks, Minho was sent to his room with a wrapped foot and a bag of ice. You were told about your boyfriend's injury and had headed to his room as soon as you were finished with work.
       "Slim it, Minho," you say jokingly, sitting on the edge of his bed, facing him. He's sitting up with his bad leg elevated by a few blankets.
       "Can I at least get a foot rub?" he asks, attempting a puppy-dog face. You grimace.
       "Not a chance. There's no way I'm coming near your gross foot,"
       He pouts at you. "You're so cruel to me, (Y/n)," he jokes. This is your relationship. You two playfully joke, insult, and sass each other constantly but also make sure not to actually hurt each other. It's cute really, how much you care about each other. Or at least that's what the other gladers were always saying.
       "It really does hurt though," he says seriously, shifting his position. "I mean I've definitely had worse, but it still sucks."
       "I know," you say, sending him a comforting smile. Your smile, however, quickly changes to a smirk when an idea pops into your head. "Is it bothering you a lot?"
       He notices your smirk. "Kind of..." he answers cautiously, unsure of what you were plotting. You move closer to him on the bed until you're right next to his face.
       "Want me to distract you?"
       He suddenly smirks, starting to get at what you were suggesting. Reaching a hand up towards your chin, he gently grabs it and pulls you to his lips. You close your eyes, simply enjoying it. His left hand moves from your chin to the back of your head while his right is on your hip as to steady you. As you pull away, he moves forward, not wanting to stop. You smile. You decide to adjust where you're sitting so that you're both more comfortable. You crawl forward still towards Minho to give yourself more room and you pull your legs up onto the bed so that you're sitting on your knees. After doing this, you swing one of your legs over the Runner so that you're now sitting in his lap, facing him. He smiles, quite pleased with your new position. You place both of your hands on his cheeks and he puts his hands on your hips. As you lean in to kiss, you both pull each other closer, totally in sync in your actions. Your lips meet each other, and you feel your stomach knot in the most beautiful way possible. He slides his hands gently along the sides of your body and your hands drop from his cheeks to the back of his neck. Unfortunately, you feel your mind going foggy, and you know you can't let this go much further. When he licks your bottom lip, you know you need to end it. You separate from him, trying your best not to show how much you want to keep going. He does not make this attempt as his eyes are practically begging for you.
       "How's you leg?" You laugh, trying to remind him that he is injured.
       "What leg?" He asks breathlessly, trying to pull you in again. You push on his chest, stopping him.
       "Maybe later," you smirk, climbing off of him. "I'm going to go get dinner. You coming?"
       "Uh, no. My, uh... foot, ya know?" He says, kind of stumbling over his words, clearly flustered from the make-out. You smirk at him over your shoulder as you start to leave the room.
       "Okay. I'll bring you something later," you remark, exiting.
       "You're the best, (Y/n)," he calls from his position in bed.
       You exit the Homestead and are about to head over to get dinner, when you hear Minho call your name. You turn around to see him hanging out of the window of his room, smirking at you.
       "I should get injured more often," he grins. You scoff.

Slinthead....

~~~~~
IG | | typically.thomas