Give Me a Chance

By: Lotsoffandomimagines
From: Tumblr

"No" Minho said simply as he continued to eat his dinner and you groaned frustratedly in response.

"Come on Minho just give me a shunking chance" you pleaded.

"No".

"Minho" you whined.

Minho swore under his breath "[Y/N] go bother someone else I'm trying to eat".

"Minho you know how much I want to be a runner why won't you just give me a chance?".
You were about ready to get on your hands and knees and start begging.

"It's not exactly my decision" Minho grumbled.

"Then recommend me to Alby or whatever" you insisted.

You weren't leaving Minho alone until he budged. You've been trying to convince him for about a week or so to let you become a runner but the answer was always the same.

"No".

"Even if it was my decision" Minho went on pushing his food away (he must not have been hungry anymore) "the answer would be the same".

"Why?" You questioned pouting "I'm faster then most of the guys here".

"Being fast isn't the only thing that's required when it comes to being a runner. You need to be smart, make good decisions...".

"And what? I'm not smart?" You narrowed your eyes, placing your hands on your hips.

Minho froze "w...what I didn't say that. Shunk it's just...".

"You don't have a good reason" you accused, poking Minho in the chest "come on we both know I have what it takes".

Minho sighed running a hand through his hair "...fine I'll talk to Alby but I can't promise anything".

"Yes!" You smiled giving Minho a bone crushing hug.

Minho became tense for a moment but then quickly pushed you away.
"Yeah yeah whatever don't get all mushy on me" he said crossing his arms obviously trying to seem tough.

This made you laugh.

"Thanks Minho" you said punching him in the arm lovingly "you're the best".

With that you ran off hoping you could practice for the rest of the day.

As you left Minho watched you ever so closely.

There was a reason he didn't want you to go out into the maze. He also knew there was no way he'd be able to stop you.
Minho would just have to keep a close eye on you out there and make sure you stayed safe.