Im Still The Best II

By: randomfamdomimagine
From : Tumblr

Teasing Minho was the best thing to do in the Glade.

And I finally had something on him. I was faster than the Keeper of the Runners, and it was so much fun to throw it on his face, to see that annoyed glare while the Gladers laughed along with me whenever I mocked Minho and his snail like running skills was exhilarating.

But one day he decided to put an end to it, and he took me by surprise.

I used to go outside the Map Room, I thought it was a secretive and quiet place where I could think and be alone. And besides, I got to see Minho more often since he spent so much time in there.

However, he found me. He saw the opportunity and he took it.

“What are you doing here?” Minho’s voice startled me, so I looked over my shoulder.

“Nothing illegal” I mumbled, leaning on the wall of the Map Room.

“Only Runners are allowed in here” Minho crossed his arms smugly, finally having something against me.

“I know, that’s why I am outside” I simply replied, smirking.

His conceited face fell immediately. As usual, I had outsmarted him.

“You never told me what you were doing here” Minho recovered.

“Yeah, change the subject…” I mumbled under my breath, looking down so he wouldn’t notice my self-satisfied smirk.

“What was that?”

“I said I was just chilling, this place is calm” I told him instead, deciding to spare him that time.

Minho stared at me for a moment. He pursed his lips together and opened his mouth to talk although he didn’t say anything at first.

“I’ve been thinking…” He began, shifting his weight from one foot to another.

“That explains the smell” I commented, completely serious.

“What smell?”

“Like something burning. Don’t overdo yourself” I punched him in the shoulder, gaining a death stare from him.

“As I was saying…” He rolled his eyes. “I’ve been wondering why you were so eager to race me. Did you want to impress me?”

I huffed at him, amused by the idea.

“See? That’s why! I wanted to show you and your big ego that not everything revolves around you” I poked his chest repeatedly to emphasize my words.

“It doesn’t?” He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

That stupid gesture shattered my confidence and turned me into a babbling mess.

“No” I gulped, trying to pretend that I wasn’t freaking out about his arm securely wrapped around me . “Because I’m better than you”

“No, you’re faster” He corrected, placing his other arm around me too.

“What are you doing?” I tried to push him away, but he toughened his grip.

I looked up at his face. His eyes were piercing me fiercely, and there was a huge smirk plastered in his lips.

“This” I froze when I felt him kissing me.

Realizing I wasn’t kissing back, he pulled away and examined my expression.

I took a deep breath and stared back at him.

“Did I tell you to stop?” I cocked an eyebrow, and his eyebrows shot up in surprise.

I caught a glimpse of a smirk before Minho smashed his lips against mine. I finally reacted and moved my mouth in sync with his.

His hands moved to firmly stay in my hips as mine flew to his nape and attracted him towards myself, even closer.

Minho pushed me against the wall of the Map Room and his hands travelled up and down my sides as I wrapped my arms around his neck while our mouths kept at it.

I felt his warm hands in my waist, leaning on my skin under my shirt. It sent shivers down my spine.

We broke out for air and grinned at each other.

“What do you think?” There was that smirk again, glued to his face.

“Not bad” I shrugged whilst I tried to keep a straight face, not make a big deal out of it. Even though Minho was an amazing kisser.

He gawked at me and I burst out laughing.

“Now you’ll see, Y/N, you-“

I cut him off by kissing him. It was my turn to get smug.

I rested my hands on his chest, feeling how strong he really was, and he squeezed me between the wall and his own body.

“Minho!” Alby’s voice interrupted us.

We immediately separated from each other and fixed our hairs and clothes.

Listening carefully, we realized Alby was nowhere near us, so we sighed in relief. We didn’t know if he’d be okay with that.

“I always knew you liked me” Minho snapped, earning a guffaw of disbelief from me.

“You kissed me first, remember?”

“But you like me” Minho insisted, staring at me suggestively.

It was more of a statement, but I still argued with it.

“I never said I did”

“But you do”

“Maybe”

“Why do you always have to have the last shuck word?” His hands met my hips again, and I placed mine on his shoulders, using them as a support as I hoisted myself on my tiptoes.

“I don’t”

Our smirks almost collided as our lips got dangerously close to each other again.

“Minho!!!” The leader insisted more angrily, so Minho sighed and let go of me.

“I’ll see you later, slow shank” I winked at him, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust.

“I’m still the best!” He reminded me as he jogged towards Alby.

“Sure you are” I mumbled jokingly even if he was too far to hear me

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》
IG | | typically.thomas