Name || Request:

Fresh Batch~
Requested by: @mad_hatter451
08/03/18

"You are capable enough to be a runner, but there is one condition" Alby says as he smirks at me. "Please Alby I'll do anything" I say begging him.

Ever since I came up in the box, I've always had this dream to be a runner. But, due to being the girl, guys like Alby, Newt, and Minho tend to be a little over protective over me. Which is why I never got to be a runner.

"Anythinggg?" He dragged out the g and smirked. My stomach dropped. "Uh yeah anything" I say and it smirk grows. "Okay okay sapphire make you famous batch of cookies enough for each and everyone of can have two" he said jumping up and giddily "but theres like sixty of us thats like 120 cookies" he nodds "well if you want to be a runner you got to make 10 dozen cookies, so good luck" he pats my head and smiled before skipping away like a little kid. "Fine" I shout back, "good that" he tries not to laugh screaming back.

I run to the kitchen grabbing I grab ten times the amount of flour, eggs, and the other ingredients I need to make ten dozen cookies "woah hold up there what do you think you're doing" Frypan stops me "im making the special batch of Sapphires cookies" his eyes lit up "well then hurry up, Ive lasted long enough without those cookies" he jumps and I laugh.

After about ten hours of baking non stop I complete the cookies I leave them in the kitchen to cool off as I go change into a new set of clothes because they were covered in dough and flour. I come back to start packaging the cookies when I notice a tray of cookies are missing. I groan packaging the remaining cookies and pulling out ingredients to make another dozen. 

When those are done I let it cool off leaving to change in my mess of clothes again, coming back to the kitchen seeing them gone with the container of cookies open only there being two cookies. "What the hell??? Who can actually eat that much cookies" I start ranting until a familar asian comes running in "hey sapphire you okay I heard you screaming" he said frantically "yeah its just someone ate the fresh batch of cookies it took me almost half a day to make those for everyones" he wraps his arms around my small body, my head on my shoulders. I wrao my arms around his neck my hands on his, I feel crumbs and I look down his back and see smudged chocolate on the back of his favourite blue shirt. "Minho did you fall down today?" I said as I pulled away from our embrace."no, why?" He seemed confused "oh so then it must've been you who ate my cookies" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What? Sapphire? Who do you think I am" he said offended by words. "The guy who ate my cookies.." I sent my sassy face at him. "Sapphire please im a runner and runners are fit and-" he starts. "Minho! Theres crumbs in your hair and chocolate smudged all over your back."

He looks towards the roof and put a hand in his hair "I have no clue what you're talking about" he states and I raise a brow "you either help me or im  never talking to you again" he jumps on his heels towards the fridge"so what do we need?" I laugh and we started to bake.

I was about to leave to change into another set of clothes when finished when Minho shouted my name. I turn when white cloud formed above my head falling all over me. " MINHHHO how how could you?" I start to frown and he tries to apologize when  he notices the frown. "... think you could win against me" I smile and grabbed a handful of flour and splatter it on his face. He gasped as I tried to contain my laughter.  "Oh you better run" as he starts to run towards me only for him to trip on me. Causing us to be in awkward position as a heat grew on my cheeksand a smirk to grow on his lip as he leaned forward connecting our lips. I froze in shock of the feeling of his lips on mine not realizing what happend until he was pulling away. "Im sorry, I mean Newts usually here to help me not do anything. And I mean ive liked you for so long and I probably just ruined our friendship" he rambles as he starts to get off me.

I place my hands on his cheeks pulling him in to connect our lips. He didnt kiss back until he realized what was happening.

He begins to pull away with that smirk on his lips again. "You know since I helped bake the cookies techinally its now, Saminhos famous cookies or minhire or uh we can think of the names after I need to do something" he says smile as he starts to get off me "what?" I said "this" he throws flour at me again causing us both to be laughing so we were on the floor again

"Minho? Sapphire?" Alby walked in.

We crawled out through the back exit running towards the homestead only to hear our names being shouted from the kitchen and us trying not to laugh.

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》
IG | | typically.thomas

I WILL UPDATEE MORE...HOPEFULLY
ITS HARD BUT  LOVE UPDATING FO YOU GUYS💞