Male!Reader x DDLC - Introduction

SY͟S͞T̶EM͏ ͠OV̧ER̀R҉I̷D͢E͡ INÍTIAT̶E̕D͞

̧Mon̴i͠ka.c̨h͞r͡ ̀SYS͡ÒP̡ ͡RI͝G̕H̴T͘Ś ̨ŔE̶S̵CINDÈD

NE̛W S̶Y̵S̀O҉P̷ A͠S͠SI̢G͏N̶E̛D͘=̡ G͟R̡EE̡N͜C̕UBÈ.EX̡E͢

҉R̀E̸BO͢O̸TING͡ D̡IM̕ENŞI͞ON

PLEASE H́O͏LD

PR͡OC̕ESS C̶OMPLEŢE͜

P̢LEA̶SE E͡N͠J͡OY̵ ̀T́HI͝S EXP͏ERI͟E̷N̢C̀E PR̶OVIDED͘ ͡TO̷ Y̴OU ͝BY GR͘EENCUB͟E EN͢TE̵R̶TAIN͝ME҉ŃT

(And for context, this was the first story in which I started building my Greencube persona, so there's plenty of yours truly in these stories)

 You had recently joined a high school, and were now looking for a club to join. Sure, you could probably have managed without joining one, being a reasonably smart individual, but you decided to do so, mainly because you had recently moved into town and didn't have many friends in your new hometown.

Yeah, nothing fancy, but that was your life as it was now. New town, new school, a new page in your life. 

And what better way to spend your high school years, which would be already full of books and writing, with even more books and writing? 

You had gone through all the options, and had concluded that the literature club would be the best choice. You were no bookworm, but you knew your classics, which you had read partially because the teachers had made you to do so, but also because you had picked them up out of curiosity. And your writing skills were nothing to scoff at, seeing as you had a pretty good grade in English.

So why not join the literature club? It couldn't hurt. What could possibly go wrong? 

There you were, standing before the door to the high school's literature club. Judging from the lack of commotion, you guessed the club didn't have many members, as many of the other club rooms that you had walked past were audibly packed with members. Or maybe everyone was just reading a book. 

You knocked on the door, and heard some chatter. You stood there for a moment longer, and started feeling like the literature club wasn't apparently taking in any new member that day. 

You were just about to turn right and continue down the hallway, but then the door opened. 

"Yes?" a girl with coral-pink hair asked. 

"I'm looking for the literature club." you told her, "I'm planning on joining." 

"Ah I see- wait, you're that new guy in town!" she said, cutting mid-sentence upon noticing who you were. 

"Yes?" you said, "Now, can I join the literature club or are you just going to stare at me?"