Wo-Class Aircraft Carrier x Male!Reader [LEWD!]

Greencube, what's this? Are you making lewd stuff now?

I've made lewd shit before. Just haven't posted it here. So there'll be a tide of SECKSY stuff.

Yeah.

You were an engineering officer in your country's navy, tasked with general maintenance

You were an engineering officer in your country's navy, tasked with general maintenance. You were capable of doing any routine repairs, ranging from hull maintenance to fixing the various different propulsion systems. Your job was fairly simple, as it consisted of a steady routine of resting on land, then heading out for varying amounts of time to the sea to repair various battleships. 

But things went pretty weird from there.

Some years ago, odd alien-like creatures known as the Abyssals appeared, and wreaked havoc on the maritime activities of the world. 

Their emergence also came with the arrival of the ship girls, humanoid reincarnations of old battleships. 

Needless to say, this changed your routines quite a lot. No longer was it just welding ship hulls. Now you were constantly involved with all sorts of beautiful ladies, and while you knew this, you didn't take advantage of it, as you swore by the military discipline of remaining professional and not being lewd. As in at all. Where the shipgirls were initially suspicious of you maintaining them as other engineers had a habit of having the male gaze when looking at the shipgirls, they grew to trust you much easier, with many of the physically endowed shipgirls entrusting you with their repairs. 

But after a while, the war ended and a peace treaty between humanity and the abyssals was established. It was fairly simple; since a good deal of the abyssal naval bases had been destroyed, repair ships and docks were tasked with repairing them from time to time. In exchange, the abyssals would remain peaceful. Like many of the shipgirls, some abyssals moved onto land to live in peace afterwards.

To you this had meant a lot of work. And in the process of this long war and constnant repairwork and routine, your memories had become a blur. You could still remember things like your name, home address and so on, but things like friends other than your comrades in arms were now unclear.

Today, a large fleet of abyssals was going to arrive for routine maintenance, and every service-capable engineer was going to have their hands full. 

You were waiting at the docks for an abyssal shipgirl to come to you for repairs. 

Then you saw them emerge from under the waves. A mass of pale-skinned ladies of various shapes and sizes, skating on the water's surface like it was ice. 

After they closed in, they started splitting up amongst the docks. 

Eventually, one of the abyssals skated to your docks. It was a Wo-Class Aircraft Carrier. She had the usual pale skin, gray hair with lengthy bangs and two prominently cyan-colored eyes. Her outfit was the same as any other Wo-Class, consisting of a white bodysuit, black pants and gloves, a black cape and the hat-like tentacle creature on her head. Her clothes were intact, but her hat-creature looked worn down and beaten. Though you did notice that she was a bit more physically developed than the usual Wo-Class, as they were usually quite petite and slender. She, however, was clearly more mature, with a noticeably curvy torso, with a feminine arch on her back that sloped into a shapely bottom and a slim waist that tapered into some fine, wide hips that swayed nicely when she walked, as you had noticed when she had walked up the stairs to your work station.