Kallen Kaslana x Male!Reader

This was requested by Altair_Nobunaga. Not much to say, other than that scrounging for info on the series is a pain, since it's obscure.

However, from what I managed to find out was that a lot of the canon stories involve the Kaslana family girls having a thing for other girls. So let's just say that that isn't happening in this story.

Also, respecc knuckles to the niggas who know what's coming just by listening to the song.

Either way, enjoy this story. -SgtGreencube

You were the current captain of the battleship Hyperion, and leader of a squad of Valkyries, girls enhanced through Stigmata to be able to fight the threat of the Houkai, the planet's way of handling overpopulation. And while the situation was severe in and of itself, you also had to look after the girls, as their performance being top-notch was vital.

While you tried to look after all of them, you had grown to favor Kallen Kaslana. Maybe it was that you had a thing for girls with white hair or whatever, but the dual pistol-wielding lady was your favorite. She was a handful at times, especially when you had first witnessed her in action. After the mission you had praised her for her good work, but she had acted dismissive.

But after a while, she had warmed up to you enough that she didn't flinch away from your touch and was friendly, even if platonically so.

But while you trusted the girls with their duties, you also wished to enter the fray and stomp some Houkai heads in. And you had already managed to discover the means to do so. It was just a matter of time until you were ready to use it.

One day, you were eating lunch while going through a plan with the device.

"Mind if I join, captain?" You heard Kallen's voice ask.

"Help yourself." You said as she sat down.

"You seem worried captain." She said.

"Well, I have a little experiment to go through." You said to her, "And the problem is that I have no certain idea what will come out of it. In fact, I need your help with it."

She looked quite startled upon hearing that.

"W-what kind of experiment?" She said, " If it's possibly lethal or dangerous, you do know you shouldn't risk it? After all, without you this ship will sink."

"Don't worry, it's nothing lethal. I just can't confirm the details on it." You said, "But if my guess is correct and the experiment a success, I will be capable of fighting Houkai myself!"

"Ehh?" She said, "But captain, you don't have stigmata or anything! You'd be reduced to a mindless drone if you enter the fray yourself!"

"I can understand the concern, but I need you to trust me on this one Kallen." You said, "It could turn the tide of this conflict!"

"Ah, but..." she stammered.

"No buts." You said, "Will you help me with this one? It would mean the world to me."

"Well, since it's you..." she said.

"Good. Meet me at the biolab in 15 minutes. We'll begin ASAP." You said.

"Understood." She replied.

Ten minutes later, you were in the lab, where upon a pedestal lay an object that resembled a landmine. Underneath its olive-green plates was some grayish coils of what looked like wire. In the middle was a shiny metallic object.

"What's this?" Kallen said as she looked at it.

"It's an alien object some scouts discovered. They brought it here after it wad found in a forest." You said, "After some research, I discovered it is actually organic."