Mordred(Saber) x Male!Reader

You were a magus, and had inherited a powerful weapon as the successor of the Seebach family. This less-known family of Magi were seekers of truth, and their pursuit of it had yielded them many trophies, such as powerful familiars and a second family heirloom passed down from generation to generation; a magically enhanced bandaging that the current successor would wear around their bodies at all times. The way it was worn was optional, but it was to be worn.

You personally wore this bandaging under a pair of black jeans, a white dress shirt accompanied by a tie of your favorite color and a black vest. You wore the bandages in a way that hid your appearance, only revealing your eyes and mouth. But why did you wear it, besides family traditions Due to its magical properties, it was able to protect you from gunfire and even some Noble Phantasms. And when you'd pull it to protect your mouth, it granted immunity to poison.

And this trait of hiding your identity suited you, as you were the master of the Saber of Red, Mordred. How did you find this out? Your inquisitive nature. The Seebach family had a habit of delving into things they discovered, and upon meeting your servant, you looked into the nature of servants, and found a book describing King Artoria's son, Mordred, putting on a helmet to hide his identity.

Though, Mordred was really a girl, so you wondered how in tarnation they had gotten that wrong. But you had recalled that like Artoria herself, they had hidden Mordred's biological sex due to the scandalous nature of a female leader back in the day.

However, you had chosen to keep this knowledge to yourself. You didn't want some Assassin or other snoopers to find it out and use them to their advantage.

The only people you trusted were yourself, Mordred and another Master, who was your good friend and their Servant.

One day, you were plotting by yourself, trying to find out the perfect method to get rid of an Assassin-class Servant that you knew was after you. This Assassin was Semiramis, a former ally of Mordred. Well, things had changed and they fought each other. Now this poison-using Assassin was after you.

How did you find this out? Simple. Someone had tried to slip poison into your drink, but you had used the magical bandages, which were called the Schwarzwald Veil, to filter out the poison after you noticed it had a suspicious smell wafting from it. And Semiramis was the first historical case of a poisoning in history.

You plotted away at how to gain access to the Assassin's Noble Phantasm, the floating, laser shooting fortress known as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. You looked outside from the window in your room, which had massive piles of organized papers in drawers and cabinets. These papers were all about Servants and their connections to Masters and the Holy Grail Wars in general. Even if one wasn't happening now, it was wise to prepare.

"Yo master, are ya done scribbling or what? I'm hungry!" Mordred yelled out from the living room.

"Not long now. And besides, wouldn't it be more efficient to just take some of my blood to replenish your mana?" you called back to her.

"Yeah, but I want food!" she yelled back.

You made the finishing touches to the plans, placed the papers into your folder and made sure you had your wristwatch, then left the room while turning the lights off.

"Finally done pushing pencils?" Mordred snarked. She was wearing her casual outfit, but had the Secret of Pedigree still activated.

"Says the girl who wanted to the throne but never got it." you said.

Mordred suddenly blushed, then got angry.

"How do you know who I am?" she said, "I haven't said a single peep of my identity!"