Gurren Lagann - The Next Generation, Part 4

The 750-view milestone, the next being 1000.

Now, we get to witness the newly-evolved Kingann in action.

And from just what did I invent that Kingann could upgrade itself? Well...

BLACK HOLE!

BLACK HOLE!

BLACK HOLE!

REVOLUTION!

FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, are you ready? 'Cuz the story continues! Enjoy! -SgtGreencube

You and Apollo were getting ready to deploy, but just as you were about to enter Kingann's cockpit through its mouth, you noticed Apollo heading towards Solar Aquarion with two Anti-Spirals.

"I can't believe you didn't let me take my friends with me." Apollo said to the two entities.

"Remember, they too nees rest." One of the two said, "And besides, we can function perfectly well as co-pilots for you. After this is all said and done, you can return to them."

"Alright, I get it." He said, admitting his defeat.

Once everything was ready, you, Apollo, Excellen, Mira and Lee were all in your mechas, ready for deployal.

"Now then multiverse guards, I will be deploying Excellen, Mira and Lee a small distance away from the base onto a southern hillside to destroy the forcefield protecting the base while Apollo and (First) will be deployed in the northern parts, near the mountainside. That way (First) and Apollo can force the enemy to stay in the base and fight against Mira, Lee and Excellen. You three use your superior speed to outmanuever their defenses and take down their units." Greencube declared through the comms, " In addition, they will be forced to reveal any and all heavy hitters when their base is attack by surprise, and those are the primary targets for our two heavy hitters to handle. Now, get ready."

With that you all took on battle stances and prepared to assault the base.

A portal opened, and you all entered it. Inside was a psychedelic tunnel through which you flew, eventually reeaching its other end.

With a flash of light, you and Apollo now stood in a barren meadow, a mountainside looming behind you both.

"Right then, time to wreak some havoc!" You said, cracking Kingann's knuckles.

You then transformed Kingann into its tank form and dug into the ground.

"We'll make them kak their pants off by taking them out from below! Follow me!" You said as you dug a tunnel towards the base.

Back with the trio of Mira, Lee and Excellen, they were speeding towards the base while dodging gunfire. While Excellen's Rein Weiss Ritter was able to dodge the gunfire, as was Mira's Rifell, Lee's Sigunn had to use its wrist-mounted shield to block the fire and respond to it with his automatic pistol.