Tamamo no Mae (Caster) x Male!Reader

You were a magus, and the master of Tamamo no Mae, the foxy caster. Your goal was to win the war and use the Holy Grail to regain your family's honor. 

But what had made you so intent on regaining your family's honor? Your family used to be a well-renowned family of modest priests and priestesses until your brother betrayed you and your parents, killing them in his pursuit for power.

Though while your friend held no wish nor did his servant, Tamamo's desires were greatly different from yours. She only wished to live happily with you as your wife. You, however, didn't care about that goal. Your greatest concern was to regain your family honor. 

And you had your means to do so. You had acquired a Sengoku Driver, a belt-device which allowed you to access powerful Kamen Rider forms based on various fruits using devices known as Lockseeds. Your personal favorite was the Kachidoki Lockseed, as you were intent on marching to victory, steadfast in your goal. You would gain the Holy Grail even if it killed you. Be it by killing your brother or by using the Holy Grail, you would give your family name the honor it deserved. 

One day, you were honing your swordsmanship to lop that traitorous half-brother of yours' head clean off his neck. 

"One day, one fuckin' day, you traitorous snake..." you hissed as you swung the sword around with discipline and bloodlust. 

"Oh, come now master, you'll miss lunch if you just keep seething and don't eat~" Tamamo said from the door to the dojo you trained in. 

"I'll be there in a sec." you said bluntly. 

"You always say that, then come an hour later when the food's already gone cold." she replied before huffing and walking away, sounding irritated. 

For a moment, you felt like an asshole. An honest-to-god asshat. 

"You win this time, conscience." you said as you put the training sword back on the rack where they were kept and left the dojo, heading to your home where Tamamo was already waiting. 

"Ah, you came to eat once." she said before walking over to you and giving you a kiss on the cheek. You just ignored the kiss and sat down at the table.

"Made you your favorites; miso soup, beef teriyaki noodles and yakisoba!" Tamamo said. The scent was very enticing, making it evident that the foxy caster had made the meal with considerable diligence. 

You took a taste of the miso soup, and discovered it to be positively delicious. You then started eating the meal while Tamamo watched you enjoying her meal.

"You know, despite being so serious, it seems the way to your heart is through your stomach." Tamamo told you. 

"I'm a simple man who just wants to eat well and live a live without having to hear people talk shit about me because of what my despicable brother did." you told her before munching on some beef teriyaki noodles.

"If only you could think of something more than just your revenge..." Tamamo said to herself quietly. 

'At least you appreciate my cooking.' she thought.

After finishing your meal, you were quite content. 

"That was delicious. Thank you." you said before walking off to the dojo again. 

Tamamo was even sadder, seeing that all her hard effort to cook a delicious meal were able to distract you for at best half an hour.

She sat down on the porch of your shared apartment, watching you walk away again.