Irisviel von Einzbern x Male Reader (Part 1)

A story idea given to me by Astaroth-Origin , so props to you, you glorious BOI.

This is the first part, and I have no idea how many more parts will be made, but there will be more, I'll tell you.

You were a fairly normal person. Sure, being a magus would mean you had some benefits, but since your bloodline was barely known, the benefits were few. You were quite clever, but no genius, unlike a friend of yours and no servant when it came to physical prowess. All in all, you were a smart, but otherwise unremarkable magus who worked as a teacher. It did pay very well, but nothing exceptional. Most of your wealth actually came from your late parents' hefty inheritance, which even included the house you lived in and the items therein.

Where some magus families could afford to live like kings and queens, you lived in an above-average home with certain advantages like having enough space for a guest room and having high-quality kitchenware, furniture and high-end devices like a good-quality High-Definition television with a good sound system, courtesy of your father, and a high-end PC.

But it was nothing compared to the ivory towers and nearly space-tech -level stuff some of the overconfident smuglord magi had. They didn't flaunt it, but it sure as hell showed that you were still terrifyingly mediocre in terms of wealth compared to them. But unlike most magi, you had no servant. Though, you recall a statement by James Moriarty, the servant of one of your few friends.

"While you are good, you bear no hatred for evil. Despite being tormented at the hands of evil, you continue to persevere in your righteousness." was how the Archer of Shinjuku had described you when you asked him what he thought of you.

"Regardless of what anyone might say, that is a splendid thing." Was what he had said right after that.

This gave you the impression you were some sort of heroic paragon, despite the fact that you were as normal one could be, bar the luck of getting a fat stacks of cash and a home that would keep you safe and content. Sure, your heart was in the right place and you had your moral standards that you relied on, but Moriarty made you almost sound like a hero in the making.

The only thing that made you yourself special was a belt-like device that had been passed down to you by your good friend who had lost his logs in an unfortunate traffic accident. He, too, mentioned that your strong sense of right did make you quite exceptional.

And after some introspection, you had to admit it; having no servant or way to stop bad things from happening made you upset. Especially after you had started to hear rumors about monsters appearing randomly around town and that the seemed to be hunting humans.

But you had no means to combat this threat, so you had settled for your share in life, which was to teach the next generations the finer intricacies of the English language. You'd still bemaking a difference in the world.

And while you had no major complaints about your current state of living, you did feel that something other than a chance for something exciting or a possible way was lacking, and that something was love. Plenty of your friends had girlfriends, wives and a few of them already had kids.

This had eventually led you to making a profile on a dating app. You had chosen one that was known for having a userbase more inclined on long-term relationships, which was something you were looking for. After all, living alone for long enough with your friends visiting you only a few times a year at best wasn't doing any favors to your mental state.

But there you were again, teaching your class like the normal teacher you were.

"Mr. Teacher!" a young man asked.