Semiramis (Assassin) x Male!Reader [LEWD!]

You were the master of the servant Semiramis, the Caster-Assassin Double Summon and the first case of poisoning in human legend. 

When you had first summoned her, you had almost immediately noticed something with your sharp wit; she was courting you. It didn't start immediately, but it started soon after she got to know you better.

It started with subtle, minor gestures, such as coy smiles, eye fluttering or slow winks directed at you. And after that, she even started cooking food for you. You had usually been making it, but after you reciprocated her initial courtship, she started making it for you, including breakfast. She also started making sure you were comfortable in other ways, even accompanying you to bed and joining in the bath. You remained mostly modest and didn't peek at her beautiful body too much.

But then, one day, she had said; 

"You can look, dear master." 

After that, you occasionally looked at her, and she would start snuggling up to you in bed, even kissing you good night.

And on one fateful morning, you woke up to Semiramis sitting on your lap, wearing fancy lingerie, befitting her style of high quality and classiness. 

"Good morning, dearest master." she said as she gave you a gentle, tender kiss. 

"Good morning, mind getting off me? I'm not really up to get myself off just yet." you replied to her, not being particularly surprised. 

"Oh well, I suppose could~" she said before leaning forward to give you a kiss. 

After a moment of being lip-locked with her, she ended the kiss with a coy smile. 

"After I take a little payment, that is." the Assassin said before graceful moving to your side. 

"Whatever makes you happy." you said before getting up and getting over to your clothes cabinet. 

"Come on, just a few more minutes~" she said as she hugged you from behind. 

"Feeling naughty, eh?" you stated, "Well, we can look into that later. But if you don't remember, we have a meeting with an associate of mine. A simple little transaction. Then we can get back to having fun together." 

"Ah, I recall." she said, "A means for which you to be able to stand on your own against the threat of solo servants or enemy servants and masters." 

"A reasonable threat, I'd say." you said, "Your Hanging Gardens of Babylon are a target of envy and hatred. Plus, not everyone likes you, and the same applies to me by association." 

"It is indeed an annoying inconvenience, how we can't simply enjoy our days in shared bliss." she said while she put on her dress and checking it wasn't wrinkled, "But oh well. Let's just find your friend and get it over with." 

"Yeah yeah, let's just go so this conversation won't go on forever." you told her, "And anyway, the equipment I'm getting from my associate will make travelling around a lot easier." 

"How so?" Semiramis said as she slipped on her gloves. 

"Because I'll be able to use a teleportation spell, that's how." you replied, "Spares us the trouble of having to risk being exposed." 

After getting yourself and Semiramis to ground level, you drove down the street to the agreed meeting location. There, you met your friend, who was in his usual attire that resembled the one Kamen Rider Wizard had, but with purple instead of red, blue, green or yellow. 

"Ah, greetings, my friend." he stated, "So, do you have what I asked for?" 

"Yes, of course I have." you replied as you threw him several samples of Saint Quartz.