Yuri(DDLC) x Male!Reader

You remained silent for a moment before momentarily making eye contact with the purple-haired girl known as Yuri, who, after a moment of looking back, looked away, blushing ever-so-slightly and looking incredibly embarrassed.

And then you had an odd feeling of being watched by someone... or something. Somewhere. It was an eerie sensation.

"So, (First), how about some writing?" Monika asked. 

You quickly shook yourself from the momentary trance. 

"Uh, sure." you said. 

"How about we all write a poem and then share it with each other?" Sayori asked. 

"Sounds good." you said, "Could help with breaking the ice." 

"Then it's settled!" Monika said, "We'll be writing poems and sharing them!" 

With that, you and the four girls took out some paper and started writing away. You decided to go with a fairly obvious theme; starting anew. Despite the predictability, you used your sizable vocabulary to liven it up and give it some life. It wasn't particularly subtle, but at least it wasn't just pointless purple prose. 

After everyone was finished, you decided to share your poem with Yuri. 

"Oh, th-thank you..." she said. You quickly noticed how timid she was. 

You set to reading her poem as she started reading yours. 

The poem had a great deal of symbolism, and had you thinking for a bit just what it was telling about. You had to admire the subtle way Yuri wrote, as it did show a good deal of effort. 

"This a nice poem." you told her, "But I wonder, just what is the light flickering back at?" 

"I suppose you can figure that one out on your own." Yuri replied, giving a heartmelting smile. You couldn't help but smile back. 

"D'aww, look at you two!" Sayori said, teasing the two of you. 

The two of you looked at each other again for the shortest moment before blushing. While Yuri looked away shyly again, you looked at Sayori with a slightly doubtful look. 

"Hey, I just complimented her writing, that's all." you told her, "We hardly know each other yet." 

"Oh, we'll see about that, big guy. I bet she'll be all over you after you find something in common." Sayori teased. 

You just grumbled slightly at her teasing, though you did notice how Yuri had slowly started to inch away from her seat. 

"Uh, you alright there?" you asked her.