Fem!Jotaro x Male!Reader - Part 6

A bit over a week after your first date with Jouko and being confronted with what you came to know as a substand of Yoshikage Kira's Killer Queen, Sheer Hear Attack, you were heading over to a local cafe to spend a quiet afternoon with a newspaper. Yes, not as thrilling as chasing a murderer, but you had been looking for the man for a few days, using your lunch breaks as times to inquire if anyone knows about the whereabouts of men using Valentino suits. You had not been lucky, as most people didn't seem to know. So taking a small break from inquiring about the whereabouts of a well hidden and also having to work at the same time, you were taking a well-deserved break. 

In addition, you had been frequently having "dates" with Jouko, with whom you had been growing gradually closer.

Your break was interrupted by a phonecall from Jouko.

"Hello." you spoke to the phone.

"Hi." Jouko replied, "You got a minute?"

"Of course." you said, "What is it?"

"I'd just like to ask about your progress on asking the locals about the possible whereabouts of Kira." she said.

"Just that? Really?" you asked, "But since you ask, no results. All the people I've asked, and trust me, I've asked a lot, don't seem to know anything about a man wearing Valentino suits. Confusing, considering that Valentino suits aren't the cheapest things around."

You heard her sigh before she replied, "What a pain. Alright, I admit. I called you for another reason."

"And that is?" you inquired.

"I'll be leaving Morioh after all of this is over." she said. Your heart sank a little and you frowned.

"You should've told me sooner, you know." you said, feeling saddened.

"I know, I know." she replied, audibly exasperated, "But things have been going well between us, so I just didn't want to start ruining this."

"Still, you do know that you could've told me, right?" you said, "It's not like we have much to hide from each other. It also kind of hurts to know that you didn't dare to tell me this."

"Look, I'm sorry." she said, "But I just wanted to let you know. I'm sure we can figure something out."

"Still, could've told me sooner." you said, "But I'll see what I can do."

"Yeah, sorry again that I didn't tell." she replied.

"It's alright." you replied, "At least you tell me now instead of just leaving without saying a word."

"Thanks." she replied, "And the old man wanted to meet you for some reason in the park today. You should probably head there."