Fem!Jotaro x Male!Reader - Part 1

A few weeks have passed from the first time you encountered that ghostly apparition. It was a humanoid with dark purple skin, roughly of your build and height. The joints on its body were doll-like, making it look almost robotic. Its head had little facial features, with only two bright red eyes and a mouth with white teeth permanently locked in a frown.

In addition of looking strange, its behavior and the abilities it had were even stranger. You first discovered that you had total control over its actions, and that you only had to think of a command to do so. It turned out to be impossibly fast, since you did catch a carelessly placed water bottle from a nearby table almost instantly after it started it started falling.

But its abilities were the most bizarre. The first ability was that it could appear out of any shadow within a 30-meter radius around you. The second one was that it could immobilize any living thing that it made contact with. As long as the apparition held them with one of its hands, they would be unable to move, and could only speak and look around.

Its abilities gave you the idea to give it the nickname "Shadow Tag". It was nothing particularly clever, but it was quite accurate.

You guessed you had discovered most of the things about Shadow Tag, but you guessed a visit to the library couldn't hurt. If you were lucky, you would find a book that speak of similar apparitions like yours. But you had a feeling you wouldn't find anything. But in any case, it was worth a shot in your opinion.

To you it was fairly obvious that there were others with apparitions of their own, but you had no idea how who, where or how many there were. All you could do was to try and find out by yourself. And in this sense a visit to the library could possibly help you find other people with apparitions.

It was late midday, and you were walking to the library through a somewhat crowded street.

While you were walking to the library, you accidentally bumped into someone in the midst of the crowd.

"Sorry about that." you said, taking a look at who you had bumped into. You had bumped into a lady, around your age if you had to guess. She was wearing a rather unusual attire consisting of white pants, a purple shirt and a green collared shirt underneath a sizable white coat and a distinctive cap adorned with a golden "J" and a heart with a palm in it. Though her attire was quite different from what other women tended to wear, she otherwise looked like a fairly normal lady, with medium-long black hair and green eyes.

"You alright?" you asked as you helped her up. 

"I'm fine." the lady replied. You gave a small nod and continued on your way.

Once you reached the library, you headed straight to the supernatural section to look for books that spoke of apparitions or similar phenomena. You managed to find a few fairly promising books, one or two from other sections from the library. You then looked for a nice quiet spot, sat down and started reading.

Several hours later, your hunch had been right; the books didn't contain any valuable information, and only spoke of various ghosts in folklore, hallucinations and other supernatural mumbo-jumbo focused on ghosts, not apparitions bound to humans. You weren't surprised that the books were all nothing but useless nonsense. You shrugged and left back home. On your way back there, you felt like there was a presence somewhere, like you were not entirely alone.

The next day, you were taking a walk. You still felt slightly paranoid, and were still glancing around you from time to time. You walked past a tunnel, and saw something unusual in the midst of its darkness. A door? You made your way to the door while avoiding any incoming cars. You opened the door, only to find yourself in a strange room that look eerily like your living room. You looked around, nervous and unsure of what was going on. But nothing happened. It was just an exact replica of your living room, and that was it. Sure, its location WAS illogical, but nonetheless it was just a room.

"Nothing." you quietly remarked to yourself, "Absolutely nothing." You then turned around and started to make your leave. But not too long after you stepped out of the strange room, you heard footsteps. In an almost instinctive reaction, you summoned your apparition, Shadow Tag from your shadow. The very instant you saw something coming out of the darkness, you pinned it down with Shadow Tag's hands.

Knowing that whatever you had caught had no way to escape, you looked closer. What you found was what looked like a foot; a thin, flat, foot-shaped object. In fact, more than one of them were there, all suspended in midair. Looking at them closer showed that they were something similar to Shadow Tag. These strange feet were enough proof for you of other people like you. You had no idea where the owner of this foot-cluster was, so you turned away, unsummoned Shadow Tag and continued your walk. You did look over the shoulder to make sure they didn't continue their pursuit, and saw them rapidly retreating towards the room.

Some days later, you were at work. It was just another normal day, but you had read about how some hospitalized celebrity from the motorcycle race scene experienced a short, but enigmatic fit of paralysis. You didn't really pay mind to it, since you had never heard of the bloke before, and didn't know what his condition was. To you, it could have easily been due to his injuries.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in Morioh...

"So, do you wanna run that by me again?" a teenager with an oversized pompadour said.

"I think I encountered a stand user a few days before you came by and beat me to a pulp." a man with a large tie said, "When I tried to catch the guy with Highway Star, a stand burst out of his shadow. It was so fast I couldn't react to it, and in the instant it pinned my stand down, I became almost completely paralyzed. He then apparently inspected my stand, and then just left."

"Why didn't you continue pursuing him?" the teenager inquired.

"I think I couldn't have beaten him, since his stand was clearly much faster than I was." the man replied, several droplets of cold sweat running down his forehead. The sensation of being almost completely immobile wasn't something he wanted to experience again.

"Well, I'll go see if the others have any guess about this guy." the teenager said, "Just let me know if you happen to stumble upon him."

'This new guy's stand sounds pretty scary.' the teenager thought, 'Plus, the guy himself's a complete enigma. I hope someone's got a clue on him.'

As the teenager set out to inform his friends about the appearance of a new stand user, you were taking a small break at your workplace.

"Should probably get some lunch." you said to yourself and started to make your way to a nearby food joint.  

TO BE CONTINUED...

Also, here are the stats for your stand, courtesy of I, Greencube!

  Destructive Power C, Speed A, Range B, Durability B, Precision D, Development Potential D