[Kantai Collection] Bismarck x Male!Reader

You were the commander of a small squad of German shipgirls, consisting of Bismarck, Graf Zeppelin, Prinz Eugen and the two destroyers Z1 and Z3. Ironically, despite being surrounded by shipgirls based on German warships and submarines, the only German thing about you was that you could understand and talk a limited amount of it. However, on top of having this fleet of capable shipgirls, you also had your own countermeasure against the Abyssal Fleet, with which you would enter the fray alongside your squad.

You were no admiral. After all, you weren't running an entire fleet. But you knew the admiral that you took orders from was a toweringly tall, scary man with a chin that could double as an icebreaker and an scars like a spermwhale. He was a surprisingly friendly man outside of his duties.

Either way, your personal favorite shipgirl in your squad was Bismarck. She usually accompanied you on your various missions, and while she would never admit it, she was incredibly jealous of the other shipgirls seeking your approval, which you gave to them in a steady supply to keep them motivated. 

You were now making sure that your squad was prepared for the upcoming fight against a wave of Abyssals. It was a rather hefty fleet, consisting of submarines, aircraft carriers, torpedo cruisers, heavy cruisers and even an Anchorage Princess as the big bad.

"Alright." you stated, "We've already gone through the plan, so I doubt I need to go through it again. Everyone ready?"

"Jawohl, Kommandant!" they declared, saluting in addition.

"Good. Squad, move out! Los geht's!" you told them which was their cue to enter the water and head out to the rendesvouz point some distance away from land.

However, Bismarck stayed behind.

"Something wrong, Bismarck?" you asked her.

"Ja, Commmander, there is." she said, "The plan you made is no doubt solid, but why do you take such heavy risks in your tactics, always joining the battle personally?"

"Because the advantage I provide on the battlefield is far too significant to waste." you told her, "And none of the others, you or myself have sustained critical damage yet, so I don't see an issue with me joining the battle."

"But aren't you overexerting yourself? A change of pace is a good thing, you know?" she said.

"Am I hearing a hint of concern, Bismarck?" you asked her teasingly, "Are you starting to get interested in me in a more personal level?"

She blushed in response.

"N-nonsense. Let's go." she said as she hopped into the water and skated after the other shipgirls.

"Now then..." you said as you walked over to the water's edge yourself and pulled your uniform's right sleeve back, revealing a wristwatch.

But before you could say much more, the Admiral, scars and all, came through the door.