Excellen Browning x Male!Reader

As requested by Astaroth-Origin.

Since canonically Excellen is with Kyosuke Nanbu and all that, I've taken the liberty of altering the timeline a bit.

While some would think they'll get to pilot the Alt Eisen Riese, they would be mistaken. For the reader will now be the pilot of Mazinkaiser!

Enjoy!

You were the son of a multiversal traveler who had travelled with his father through the cosmos. But one day, a circuit fried itself in the ship, which at the was also transporting a powerful mecha at the time.

This fried circuit caused the multiverse travel -enabling machinery, causing the ship to slip out of the wormhole it was traveling through and crash into a shuttle.

From there, you were rescued by the local defense forces and taken in for questioning. They didn't doubt you after you explained yourself, but had bad news aplenty.

First, you were now stuck in this universe, as no one on this Earth knew how to repair your father' ship. Second, your father was now dead. And third, the only thing that survived the crash was the mecha your dad was transporting.

With that, you lived your teen years in this universe, eventually reaching past your twenties. In the meantime, you had grown to be a no-nonsense type. Most would have fun and mess around on their free time. You preferred to keep to yourself and just try to be useful.

In fact, you had taken the liberty of training to pilot the mecha you had inherited, the Mazinkaiser, powered by a Photonic Reactor and made of a powerful alloy.

The Mazinkaiser did stick out, as it was notably different from the other native mechas in design.

Some had even nicknamed you "Emperor" just because of the mecha. You didn't mind, as it seemed to garner respect.

The final result was that you were the stoic pilot of Mazinkaiser. And you had also discovered that the Mycenae were responsible for your fate. All because of Mazinkaiser. So it was fitting for you to deliver some vengeance on them.

One day you were just looking out to the ocean, having little else to do.

Then, a phonecall interrupted your moment of silence. You took out your phone.

"(First) (Last) speaking." You answered.

"We need you back at the base." The voice of a man spoke, "We need the power of the Mazinkaiser to quell a threat."

"I'll be on my way." You replied as you headed to the Kaiser Pilder and hopped into its cockpit before flying off.

Once at the base, you saw Mazinkaiser standing ready, Kaiser Scrander on its back and all.

On ground level, Excellen Browning, a survivor of a shuttle crash that happened some time ago, was waiting for her new teammate to arrive. He was supposedly the pilot of the Mazinkaiser, a mecha slightly taller than her Rein Weiss Ritter.

"I wonder what this Emperor guy looks like." She said out loud, "I bet he's cute!"

She noticed how you were closing in on the base in the Kaiser Pilder.

"Ooh, cant't wait." She said until she saw you fly into the air before diving towards Mazinkaiser.

"Pilder on!" You declared in a serious tone as the Pilder docked itself into Mazinkaiser.

"Alright, ready." You spoke into the comms.

"Your teammate will be ready shortly. The mission is to stop the Mycenae that have appeared from a portal not too far from town." Command spoke.