An unusual visit

Hermione had just closed her eyes when she heard a soft whisper of her name. For one thing, she knew it wasn't the harsh voice of her father, neither the stern voice of her brother. But she had heard that voice before, she was sure she had. She turned around to see a beautiful smiling face staring back at her. She immediately recognised the face and said quietly, "M-mother?"

She didn't move but the smile on her face grew bigger. "Hermione. So you do remember me. You lost me when you were only three. And now you've grown so big and beautiful, treated unfairly by the muggles you live with.
Hermione looked puzzled "muggles? What are those?"
Her mother smiled "Non-magical people, like your father. You on the other hand are a witch."
Hermione gaped, "Witch?"
"Yes a Witch. You have magical abilities. You might have guessed that by now. You are very strong and when you turn eight you are supposed to find your way to The Training Hut, it's a place for people like you and they are trained and made to fight eachother with wands. There are two leaders, you have to listen to them."

Hermione stood up at once "Is Draco a Witch too?"
Her mother replied, "he's a squib. He doesn't have magic. At least not as strong as yours"
"What kind of magic do I have?" Hermione asked curiously.

But she had vanished, all gone, nowhere to be seen.