Back to school

Just a minute later, someone started knocking impatiently at the door. Ethan unlocked it and Mrs.Parkinson pushed her sideways and ran towards Hermione "Oh dear Hermione! I am so so sorry! I know I don't deserve to be forgiven but..." She started crying.
Hermione gave a weak smile "It's okay Mrs.Parkinson. It isn't your fault. Please don't be sorry''
Mrs.Parkinson returned her smile with a watery one. She hugged Hermione tightly.
The rest of the days of their hols went smoothly. Pansy didn't even look at Hermione when they were at the dinner table and Ann was very sweet to Hermione. Soon it was time to get back to school.
Mrs.Parkinson dropped them to the train station where they caught the train at 9 and three quarters. They caught the train and had their long journey to Asgard.
It was great to be back. Everyone was glad to be with their friends and Hermione went go join the students in group 7.
They all laughed and talked and had a great time then they went to their dorms to sleep.
The next morning it was breakfast and then double potions. Hermione, Ethan and Rick walked towards the dungeon after breakfast. Snape was comparatively in a good mood and didn't give out any detentions, for a change. Hermione was careful not to knock down anyone's potions.