Goodbye Dave

She looked up at Dave, and noticed him swelling. She was absolutely astonished but she knew what what was going to happen. He started becoming larger than he already was, and in a few minutes he was so huge that he knocked down the tables and grabbed everyone's attention. The whole crowd gathered around him and pulled him to save him, only Hermione watched with interest. Soon, Dave was so large that no one could control him and he flew upwards into the sky, and no sign of him could be seen anywhere. For a few minutes everyone stared at the spot where Dave once was and then looked at Hermione.
All the guests left in fear leaving Hermione to be dealt with by her father. Hermione slightly shivered but still had difficulty controlling her laughter, which automatically stopped when Draco and her father came nearer. She merrily stared at her foot, where the cut had been bandaged untidily by a bunch of tissues.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" Her father bellowed.
Hermione looked up, "I-I don't know, it j-just happened"
Her father was not ready to take anymore nonsense. "YOU RUINED YOUR BROTHERS PARTY. OUR REPUTATION IS FINSIHED. WE AREN'T CAPABLE OF SHOWING OUR FACES TO ANYONE. AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Hermione didn't say anything she just shrugged.
Draco was very red in the face, "Dad. She spoilt everything. She always does. We need to punish her well this time."
Her father hugged Draco hard, Hermione quickly looked down and tried to hold back her tears.
He said sternly, "you are right Draco, Hermione will be in her room for 3 months. She is grounded." Then he turned to Hermione, "is that clear? And you will make up for what you did tonight. You will be cleaning up until the whole garden is in perfect order, then you will return to your room and sit their until dinner time. Your dinner will come to your room."