The Restricted Room

Ethan, Hermione and Rick took their required supplies like the time pausing watch, invisibility cloak and other such things.
As they were leaving the castle they saw something in the sky. Rick gasped "It's the mark death eaters leave when they're about to attack a place. A death eater attack will take place here. Quick! Get in!"
The confused girls followed Rick inside. Then he said "Come on! Let's go to the Restricted Room. I reckon the death eaters will be there."
They entered the Restricted Room. It was dark everywhere. "Something tells me the Horcrux is here." Hermione said quietly.
"The death eaters are protecting it. We have to find it. Just keep your wands at ready any minute the Death Eaters will come." Rick told them.
It was the first time that Ethan spoke "Guys. I have a feeling that we should call more people. Let's call all our friends from group 7 we will make a proper plan. The three of us aren't going to be able to defeat so many death eaters."
Rick and Hermione agreed and they went outside and gathered all of their friends. They got a total of ten people and told them the plan. Everyone was excited and ready to help Hermione.
They all entered the room.
Suddenly a voice echoed around the room of a glass falling and screams were heard.
"Lumos!" Everyone shouted.
A large beam of light was now coming out of their wands and they saw many black cloak people facing them. They slowly removed the cloak.
One of the girls, with a scary face and untidy hair spoke "Ooh! Cheeldreen! Feelthy cheeldreen theenk they can interrupt ussss. Ooh Hermione. Didn't mumsie teach yeh not to break through private business? Oooopiess! She was dead before you could wipe the drooooool of your cheen" she said in a mocking voice.
"Shut Up. There's just one person going to be dead today! And that is Hela! Unless you want us to get you as well.. Get out of our way." Hermione said.
The woman gave a high pitched laugh.
"3...2..1.." Hermione said.
"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS" everyone shouted.
The death eaters fell in the ground with a thud.
"QUICK! FIND THE HORCRUX! Rick! I have Gordic Gryffindors sword! I found it in Professor Harold's office to use to destroy he Horcrux." Hermione said loudly.
Everyone ran at every direction in the room, looking for the Horcrux.