The book

After all the lessons were over and the Ethan and Hermione were sitting and talking in the students' common room, Rick suddenly came running to them, holding a book in his hand. "Hermione! Ethan! Look what I found in the restricted section in the library!"
Hermione took the book and asked "How did you get it from there?"
"Well... I saw it and then I knew it was something to do with your mother and stuff so I just..ur..put on your invisibility cloak and borrowed it from there. We will return it don't worry"
Hermione opened the book and read aloud,
This is the book about Lisa Granger who is the greatest witch ever born. She has abilities no normal witch has and she has therefore, rid us from the one we most feared.
At 3rd June 2003, she defeated Hela, the Goddess Of Death. She died a few days later but it is rumoured that Hela will return as a spirit and cause dangers at Asgard after what was done to her. We have beliefs, and hopes that Lisa's power is passed on to Hermione Granger, her daughter. We must destroy the last Horcrux in order to finish up Hela.
Hats of to Lisa, who died while protecting us.
No one spoke for a moment. Then Ethan said. "We must destroy the Horcrux. It is the last piece of Hela. Before any further dangers are done to Asgard, we must do something. We might be just 8, but it doesn't stop us from saving the world. Me and Rick will come with you."
Rick nodded and Hermione sighed "I guess you're right."