Detention

The next morning had double Transfiguration. They were taught how to turn a goblet into any sort of animal and Hermione enjoyed it. At 2pm Hermione reluctantly walked towards Snape's office and Ethan went to the Quidditch pitch for their first practice. Hermione longed to watch Ethan play but she had detention with Snape so she could not.
When she reached his office she knocked slowly, to hear Snape's voice telling her to come in.
She sat on the front desk.
Snape watched her for a split second then said, "You will be writing one thousand times that I will respect my teachers and in neat writing please"
Hermione felt a quick urge to hit him in the face. She hadn't been disrespectful and it wasn't her fault anyways. She took out a piece of parchment and a pen and started to write. Remembering how her teachers at her muggle school made them do so much work that everyone's fingers ached horribly.
After she had done writing 500 times, she noticed that 1hour had already passed.
Another hour later she handed Snape the parchment. Snape smiled and took it which made Hermione hate his even more.
Cursing continuously under her breath she didn't realise someone coming and suddenly they bumped right into eachother. She looked up to see a tall, hot guy standing Infront of her.
"I'm so so sorry" she said turning red and tried to run away quickly, only to be pulled back.
"Hey Hermy-oni, where are you going?" He asked
"I'm going to see my friend she must be free from her practice by now. And it's Hermione" she replied in a hurry and tried to push past him.
"Hey hey what's the hurry?" He asked calmly, then sighed at seeing Hermione roll her eyes, "OK, you can go see your friend but let's please sit together in History Of Magic."
Hermione frowned, "Er, the thing is..."
"Please don't say no!"
"Alright I'll sit with you see you later then."
She walked to the pitch, nervous to face Ethan and tell her she won't be sitting with her.
But it wasn't as difficult as she expected because Ethan had found another guy while her practice. "Guess what! I'm seeker!! I'm so happy I can't wait to write to my family and tell them. Hey, do you know I got a new friend in the pitch he wanted to sit with me in History of Magic but I had to sit with you so i said no"
Hermione looked relieved, "It's OK. You can sit with him. I met Rick when I came fir detention and he wants to sit with me so let's sit with the guys today"
Ethan looked astonished, "RICK? Oh my god you're so lucky Rick is the most popular kid in the School And he's in group 7 where all the girls are mad about him"
They walked to their next lesson exchanging their experiences at Quudditch and Detention.