Ethan's house

Hermione and Ethan packed up and got ready to leave. Ethan had already told her parents about Hermione coming and they were prepared.
Ethan's parents came soon to take them home, Mr and Mrs Parkinson were extremely sweet and Hermione felt glad that she would be spending her hols with such a family and especially with her best friend.
When they reached Ethan's house Hermione's mouth fell open in wonder. What a beautiful, big, mansion it was!
They went in and Hermione could not stop looking at the self washing dishes, self sewing clothes, the strange clock and tiny fellow with large bat ears and eyes the size of tennis balls.
"He's our house elf." Ethan explained.
Hermione looked around, her eyes open wide. "Y-your house is beautiful" she whispered
Mrs Parkinson smiled and said "Well then girls. You can go upstairs and unpack. Ethan, show Hermione a spare room and then get changed and comfortable for dinner"
The two girls walked up the lovely stairs with golden railings and a red carpet laid on them. They reached a floor where they saw a pink door with posters of some pop singers Hermione had never heard of. The door slammed open and a slim girl with a sharp face and narrowed eyes stared at them.
Ethan took a step backwards. "That's Pansy.. ur.. the one I was telling you about H-Hermione"
Pansy's lips quivered. "And what were you telling her about me?"
Hermione sensed danger and quickly spoke "Oh she was telling me about what a great sister you are and ur how pretty you are and.."
Pansy smiled a quiet, sly smile.
Ethan grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her upstairs. When they reached Ethan's room she slammed the door shut and sighed. "That was the squib I was telling you about. The beast. You would want to stay out of her way. But don't worry, if she as much as touches you I will straighten her up. Hmm now that I have something she doesn't" She stroked her wand and gave and evil look. "Oh Hermione your room come I'll show you."
She took her to a room which was bigger than double of her room at her own house.
She suddenly felt excitement inside her.
"Quickly change and come down for dinner"
Hermione nodded and in after a few minutes they were all at the table.
Hermione looked around at the big family. There was just one face she hadn't been introduced to.
"Oh that's Ann, she's my eldest sister. I love her a lot." Ethan explained.