Hospital wing

Hermione's eyes opened and she felt her body resting on a warm, soft surface. Her body felt stiff and her leg was bandaged.
She looked around and saw Ethan on the bed next to her, still unconscious. Rick was there too but he was wide awake.
"We did it Hermione! Ethan got hurt badly because the cruciatus curse hit her atleast 9 times. Everyone else is safe. Are you alright?"
Hermione answered "I'm fine. I wonder why Professor Harold says when he finds out."
Just as she said it Professor Harold entered.
"Very very unexpected, yet, very very impressive. I never knew you could do that. I'm proud at everyone. I'll be calling your parents and telling them. Yesterday night you saved Asgard. I myself had sensed danger but I could not tell where. I thought this would be an end to Asgard. You are our hero Hermione."
Hermione beamed at him. Rick hugged her tightly.
Everyone was soon in perfect order and Ethan was also awake. They had a special celebration in the Great Hall and everyone appreciated Hermione.
Professor Harold made a special announcement "Good Afternoon students! The year will be ending soon but I pray you enjoy the last days. We will be seeing you next year but for now I want you all to stand up to our hero. Hermione. Not only has she defeated Hela but she has also gone through, and resisted everyone expecting so much from her. People have been expecting too much from this 8 years old. But today she has proved herself. Stand up for HERMIONE GRANGER"
There were claps and cheers everywhere and Hermione felt very happy.
Time passed smoothly and quicker than Hermione had wished.
Soon, it was time to go back.