Pansy

As soon as dinner finished, Ethan remained downstairs to clear up. Pansy rushed up not helping at all, while Ann had some important work to finish. Hermione offered her help but Mrs.Parkinson would not take her help and said she should rest.
As Hermione went upstairs Pansy bumped into her on purpose and when Hermione gave a shove back Pansy let out a groan and pushed her sideways. "Watch where you're going, idiot. This is my house. Don't you dare mess with me"
Hermione stared at her angrily "Excuse me Pansy Parkinson. But you were the one who bumped into me and incase you didn't notice you left a cut on my hand."
Pansy raised her eyebrows, "You, Hermione Granger, have messed with me. Now you watch." She pulled Hermione inside the room, digging her nails into her skin. Hermione tried to pull herself away but Pansy's grip was very tight. Pansy noticed a poking out wand in Hermione's pocket and snatched it. "Teach me. Teach me how to use it."
Hermione wasn't sure what to do. But she did know that she mustn't teach her anything. "If Asgard refused to teach you, squib. I refuse as well. Now return me my wand."
Pansy gave a high pitched laugh, "As if I would do that. It's not like I don't know anything." She smiled her evil smile, pointing Hermione's wand on her she said. "Crussssio" Nothing happened.
This time, Hermione could not stop laughing. "You're not even saying to correctly, besides you're a squib and you can't do magic... and spells like these are banned to be casted my underaged wizards and witches. So no chance I'm sorry. Give me my wand."
Pansy looked as if she would explode any moment. "Alright then. But who can stop me if I hurt you without a wand? Let's have some fun. I am lonely you know. When everyone is practising I don't have anything to do. What's magic anyways? I can do magic without a wand. Let me show you." She held Hermione's hands behind her back and pulled hard, still holding Hermione's wand between her pinky and ring finger. Her nails were digging hard into Hermione's veins and the pain was irresistible and terrible. Her hands were pulled backwards into a very uneasy position. She tried to take the wand back but She could not reach Pansy's hand.
"Hmm.. lets have some more fun. As a matter of fact, I've done this dozens of times with Ethan but I haven't ever tried something which I think I should try on you"
Hermione was breathless in a matter the pain had held her breath back. "You... filthy... squib... never... be a witch.." she breathed out, sighing heavily.
Pansy let out a laugh, "You're getting too far young lady. I'll have to teach you a lesson"
She pushed Hermione on the floor and grabbed a knife pointing it at her arm. She did not mean to do much hurt because she was aware that her mother would punish her. But she wanted to make Hermione scared of her.
Hermione was yelling loudly. "HELP! SOMEONE!"
The door bashed open and Ethan, Mrs.Parkinson and Ann entered. Pansy's knife slipped and slit a deep cut into Hermione's arm. "Ouch... Argh... Help... no.."
Ethan's eyes were filling with tears she managed to give Pansy an angry look. "How could you? How dare..." her voice was unusually very scary and before Hermione could hear anymore.. everything turned dark.

She woke up to see Ethan pouring a cup of tea for her. She sat up with difficulty and noticed her arm bandaged. She held Ethan's hand. "Ethan. Please take me to Asgard. I'll spend my hols there. J-just get me away from here. Your sister. I can't stay here. I'm sorry"
Ethan looked at her friend, tears pouring down her cheeks. "I'm useless. I don't know. I should have saved you. I promised. I broke it."
"No, Ethan. Actually, it's my fault. I didn't listen to you. Pansy told me to teach her magic and I was very rude to her. Where is Pansy? What if she gets me some other time. Please Ethan. Stay with me." Hermione said giving her a weak look.
"I will. Don't you worry. Have this tea. Anyways mum has grounded Pansy. You'll just see her on the dinner table, otherwise she will be locked in her room using a charm which she can't break through. Mum has put that. You are safe."
Hermione beamed at her. "I don't know Ethan. It's like this is what I was born for. I've been bullied at my house. By your sister. Everyone expects me to be perfect."
Ethan held Hermione's hand. "I'm with you. Always."