Henry

"Hi" Hermione said smiling.
"Hello!" Said the Wandmaker, "I'm Henry, you must be Hermione Granger. You're the one whose mother was the greatest witch and will always be remembered ."
Hermione was listening eagerly
Henry said "But let's not worry about that right now. We have to get you trained here, take this wand."
He handed her a wand which she examined carefully before asking "what does this do?"
Henry said "Well, you can't  do proper magic without one of these. Listus!" Immadietly, Hermione's desk started to float. "Here you try."
Hermione did the same and the dressing table started to float as well
Similarly, Henry taught her more spells of all sorts and was impressed at her quick learning skills.
He also taught her how to defend herself.
"You are a clever girl, Hermione. You know all the basics now. The trainees will be proud. Now it's time for me to go. Keep this wand but don't misplace it and don't let the muggles see it. Here's a map. Use it to reach The Training Hut on 6th July. Goodbye and goodluck!" And with a smile and a flick of his wand, he vanished.
Hermione stroked the wand and kept it in her drawer she was so excited that she didn't realise someone knocking.
Draco pushed the door open and kept a bowl of cold soup on her desk. He left without a word.