Christmas

Many days had passed and it was finally Christmas. When everyone had to go home for the holidays. Unlike everyone else Hermione wasn't happy at all but Ethan offered her to come to her house for the holidays.
No the morning, Hermione woke up by Ethan's voice, telling her to get up quickly. She got up and Ethan smiled at her, "Merry Christmas Hermione! Look I've got you a gift. Here"
Hermione opened the gift and saw that she had been given a book of fairytales and gave her a gift containing a book about brooms.
Hermione went to see all the other gifts she had gotten. There were packets of chocolate cauldrons, every flavours beans, chocolate frogs and other books and such things. At the very top there was a silver shiny paper, it was from Rick.
She opened it to see a gold watch. Ethan peeked from the side. "Not only does it tell time but they're very useful to stop time. If you want you can stop time and everything will pause."
Hermione thanked Rick and he shook it off saying it was no big deal.
A glittery paper caught her eyes next. She opened it and saw a cloak. A note was tied to it.
Dear Hermione,
You must be 8 when this gift reaches you. It's a possession of mine which was very useful to me. Now I think you deserve it. Use it well.
Your beloved mother.
Hermione picked up the cloak, her eyes turning watery. She put it on and Ethan gasped and fell on the floor. "You're invisible! Woah! This thing is amazing!"
Hermione noticed that her whole body had vanished, she gave Ethan a watery smile.
Everyone put on simple casual clothes and went to it the Great Hall to be part of the Christmas celebrations.
Fairy lights had been decorating the Hall and the tables were set very nicely. Everything was looking amazing and the children were already seated down.
They all had a great time and when the celebrations were over, everyone went to pack up to be picked up by there parents.