Potions

The classroom was quiet and had a funny smell around it. It gave the impression of a very dull place, a place everyone would prefer to avoid. After they were seated, a man entered. He was dressed in black and had jet black hair, reaching his shoulders with a black cap on the top oh his head.
Hermione knew she would not enjoy this class like she enjoyed defending.
"I am Professor Snape. I will be you teacher for potions. I tolerate no funny business and those who think they can get along with their tricks will have detention in my office." He looked at Hermione who was whispering something in Ethan's ear, "Those who think they can talk in my class will also receive detention. Take out your books and begin with making the potion "Felix Felicis" on page 19"
Hermione turned quickly to page 19 and started to make the potion. Suddenly her hand hit the potion of the boy sitting next to her and his potion toppled down. The boy looked at her angrily and picked a bean from her ingredients box and threw it at Professor Snape, he himself pretending to work on his own, leaving Hermione to be Professor Snape's target.
"Miss Granger, I thought I had made it clear about avoiding funny business. Detention, my office, two o'clock."
Hermione looked surprised, giving the boy next to her, a hatred look she returned to her potion.