The Mission in Shoscombe

After saying goodbye to his beloved Amy in the morning, Sam went to 221B where he met Dean, Castiel, and Belle, who were already set to leave. Dean was trying to convince Belle not to go and Castiel was laughing in a corner with Ray, his daughter playing with his ponytail. Castiel had grown hair after losing to Dean in a bet in a horse race.

Dean felt defeated every time he tried to convince Elizabeth of the obvious, the trip was dangerous and he didn1t want to lose her again. At last she won but left him a little alone. Dean saw Belle catch Ray on her lap and head out into the corner. The little girl was strangely close to her, but it must be because Belle was very close to her mysterious mother and Belle's best friend. Dean came up to Castiel who smiled oddly at his daughter.

"I didn't know angels were such softy with their children," Dean said, smiling sideways and putting a cigar in his mouth, which made the angel look ugly-what happened? He blows bubbles - Dean blows the cigar making several soap bubbles come out. He took it out of his mouth - did you hear from Eliza, Castiel?

"She sends me letters," the angel said, smiling. "My Eliza is expecting our second child, that's wht I'm like this.

"Don't you want to go look after her?" Dean asked.

Belle came in before Castiel said anything she should not.

"Pregnancy is not a disease," she said.

!No, you stay. You are not well these days and there's E ... - Dean begins to say but is interrupted by Castiel.

"Stop unless you want a broken arm and ... we don't want anyone hurt in that situation." He placed his hand on his friend's shoulder and he looked at the angel's immobilized arm, understanding the message.

Sherlock then appeared in the room to gather them all.

-Are you ready? - He asked - the carriage is waiting for us.

He, John, and the three Winchester sibling and Ms. Smith said good-bye again to their loved ones and set off for the Shoscombe mansion. The housekeeper, Mrs. Sally was astonished to see so many strangers getting out of the carriage. She left immediately to find out who all these people were.

"Good evening," she greeted him as it was getting dark. "Excuse me, but I have to know who you are before you take another step inside Mr. Shoscombe's land.

"Of course I'm sorry if we frightened you," Joan said. "We've heard of the mysterious crime that happened here, and we've come to see if we can help resolve this mystery."

"You work at the police?" Sally asked, "since when do women work in the police?"

"Please forgive Miss Smith's rude attitude."- Sherlock said - we are a special department of Scotland Yard. These girls are under training, doing field research for laboratory work. Nothing more. I'm Detective Holmes. Can we talk to you? Is Mr. Shoscombe in?

"Well, I don't know, but if you prove to me that you are really detectives, I can at least give you shelter and food for now," the housekeeper replied.

Then the Holmes, Winchester, and Joan showed her badges made by Dean and Sam, which was enough for Mrs. Sally to let them in.

"So ... can you take us to where the crime happened?" - the doctor exuded asked, analyzing everything around her as well as the detective, which didn't go unnoticed by anyone - Excuse me, we already ... leave it alone ... if it was not uncomfortable I can ask you for a glass of water - Joan finished after feeling a slight headache.

The housekeeper did so as she told what she knew of the crime for the officers. Belle stayed behind to help her "aunt."

"Are you all right?" The girl demanded, frowning.

"Yeah, I'm ... now tell me you ... are you feeling alright? I really feel good and please I'm not as stupid as your brothers.

"Yes, I confess I'm a little worried, but I'm fine," Lizzie smiled at the older woman, who soon joined the boys.

When they arrived at the crime scene, Belle went to help her brothers and Castiel and the Doctor went to help Sherlock.

"I have analyzed a few things, but it seems to me that most of the crime belongs to you, Madame Smith," Sherlock said almost in a whisper, "the killer were a man of about 1.72 m and a woman of 1.53 ... but , it seems that they have been helped. Do you see that mark of dry blood? This third person, besides murdering the victim, was still injured, but this mark doesn't seem to be blood ... from Earth. The doctor in theoretical ufology could be of great help, "he said mockingly, but by now Joan was not listening.

She had ridiculously round glasses of rods and a little toy-looking device, and indeed it was.

-Sontrex, well ... it's just a guess you can mock at will - she said with a smile - he probably came in search of something, but could not ... - she said thoughtfully following a trail with her eyes to a box, where she picked up after putting gloves on and took out a metal ball of at most 20 cm by 15 in diameter.

She ran her hand over some of the symbols that didn't give much importance and found an opening. As she opened the metal sphere, she found a slimy red goo and a note attached to it that contained the following message: "Killing Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was not on my list of things to do on this holiday, but it will be done. After that I can get rid of the Doctor too. "

"Who is Sir Arthur?" Dean interrupted, for by now the 3W had begun to watch both detectives.

"Whatever he is, we have to protect him," said Joan and Sherlock at the same time.

"Spread my face, Smith. So let's go? I just wanted to know who this doctor is.

"Lady who?" Said the older woman, because the pain had worsened.

"How about we start looking for this Arthur Doyle?" Sam suggested.

"Good idea, Samuel, but where are we going to start?" Sherlock wanted to know.

-Well, how about the library? Or the city hall records? If he's someone else we should find something about him. "Sam shrugged.

-Bingo! - exclaimed Joan checking a book that was inside her jacket making a marking and guarding it - Sam and Dean, you go to the city hall. Me and Sherlock to the library and Castiel and Belle ... stay here and watch the place.

"Don't you think Mrs. Sally is going to wonder why they all leave at once? Castiel raised the question.

"That's why you and Elizabeth are staying," Joan said, chuckling.

"Well, I'm going to have a complete interrogation with Mr. Shoscombe - Belle answered - if you ask something I will say that they continued the investigation in London.

"Don't forget me Elizabeth," Castiel commented.

"It's going to be hard to forget," said the younger woman with a tedious voice and they went out to meet Sally.

-Will they come here again? The housekeeper asked when she saw all that movement.

"Yes, we will continue this investigation in the laboratory, but Miss. Novak and Mr. Winchester ... I mean, the opposite ... they're going to stay to collect some last data, "the ufologist told the housekeeper, smiling amiably.

"Right," the housekeeper grimaced, trying to understand how strange that group was, "have a good trip."

"Thank you, Miss. Dean said, kissing the housekeeper's hand and walking out.